Reviews for I'm Sorry, I'm Not
alex.mmm chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
howw... :3 que hermoso (la conversacional el echo que los capturaran me pone un poco triste pero me alegra de que estén bien)
KoteSkirata chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Great little team snap-shot. Loved it.
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was fantastic. I love Wally's reasoning. Also, brilliant ending; it was quite funny.
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
It's some unearthly hour in the morning as I read this fic. XD It really is quite good, though. :3 Maybe I should try to write my own spitfire fic; I'm inspired. :)

Not right now though... I have to sleep. ;)
Graceful Artemis chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
love love love this story!
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
LAY!... I mean...YAY! That's what I meant. Ya. I don't do all baby talk when I read a good story, what are you talking about?

(hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, push push, shove shove, punch punch)
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I absolutely loved this one-shot! (: The depths Wally's answers explore and how this little exchange between him & Artemis impact Robin was very well written and incredible. Fantastic job!
scarletsailor chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Great story. Loved the dialogue between Wally and Artemis. It seemed to be very realistic.
BldhavenPD chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
LOVE IT! I will go down with this ship! Wally is really sweet when he's asleep:D Updateeee!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
AWh, Rob, you're SO adorkable! LOL, yes, I said "adorkable".

Anyways, I loved how you portrayed the Spitfireness through someone else's eyes. Totally awesome.
chalantness chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
semi-conscious fluffiness is the best! (:
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
that was really cute
It-Ended-At-3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I just really enjoyed this simple tale. You put it in another characters point of view making it interesting and you really hit the dynamic of those two characters in a very insightful and heartwarming way. You even applied the theme to the story as a whole. Great job. It takes a lot to get me to actually review.

it_ended-at_3
AGirlWhoLikesToSayHi chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wally's pretty wise. And then Rob's last comment left me chuckling.
Tsunade-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awe this is cute. I totally like his reasoning behind arguing with her. Its so much better/more realistic/not as annoying then the usual RAWRIFIGHTBECAUSEIHATEYOU that most people do.