Reviews for Grell Gets His Wish
Yuno Gasai chapter 13 . 11/7
AWWWWWWWWWWW!~ SU CUTE 3 AMAZING JOB!
U should update soon
Maybe u should put ash in it
ilovenature55 chapter 13 . 9/11
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! What a delightful ending to a delightful story. Amazing job. :DDD
ilovenature55 chapter 1 . 9/11
Awwww! So cuuuuute! This is really good! It's not too often that I come across a fanfic that I go back to read over and over again, but this I one I kept re-reading. :D Keep up the good work!
Boi chapter 13 . 8/10
Omg, the ending literally made me cry.
Usually I hate SebaGrell, but this is the true meaning of beauty.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/4
To bring in the baby from the demon rape thing maybe William could be the child and Claude in demon dad
Awww so cute what a lovely ending
ceil fan club 01 chapter 13 . 2/9
OMG You need to copy that story but make it so ceil gives birth to the make alois the father !
and make the story as long as this one also make it really juicy and sexy
Thanks
Fangrell says hi chapter 3 . 1/26
This has been amazing fanfic to read so far! Thank you :) I'd like to ask, why is Undertaker calling Grell with female pronouns, while all the other characters use male pronouns? Is it that way in the English translation of the manga? Or is it your own idea (either way, I like it, makes Undertaker to seem like a considerate and sensible character )? I happen to read the manga with my native, and we don't have genders for pronouns. Anyway, I love this little nuance, moreover everything else. You've captured Sebastian's and Grell's relationship in a very realistic way, and made it feel natural regardless of very unexpected circumstances!
Can You update plz thz
brebre99 chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Adorable
flowerlover12 chapter 13 . 12/26/2016
I'm jealous why couldn't I have Sebastian baby and heart?(TT)(TT)(TT)
Love the fic hope there is a sequel thanks

Love

Love
Ketten
flowerlover12 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Aaaaawwwwwwww Sebastian learning how to love
Inkyfoxx chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
XD A FUCK BUDDY LOL
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
THIS IS AWESOME! Never have I read a fanfic quite so sweet. It had all the good bits of a lemon, and all the naughty bits as well. It also had some sweet bits as well. Great work!