Reviews for Grell Gets His Wish
ceil fan club 01 chapter 13 . 2/9
OMG You need to copy that story but make it so ceil gives birth to the make alois the father !
and make the story as long as this one also make it really juicy and sexy
Thanks
Fangrell says hi chapter 3 . 1/26
This has been amazing fanfic to read so far! Thank you :) I'd like to ask, why is Undertaker calling Grell with female pronouns, while all the other characters use male pronouns? Is it that way in the English translation of the manga? Or is it your own idea (either way, I like it, makes Undertaker to seem like a considerate and sensible character )? I happen to read the manga with my native, and we don't have genders for pronouns. Anyway, I love this little nuance, moreover everything else. You've captured Sebastian's and Grell's relationship in a very realistic way, and made it feel natural regardless of very unexpected circumstances!
Can You update plz thz
brebre99 chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Adorable
flowerlover12 chapter 13 . 12/26/2016
I'm jealous why couldn't I have Sebastian baby and heart?(TT)(TT)(TT)
Love the fic hope there is a sequel thanks

Love

Love
Ketten
flowerlover12 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Aaaaawwwwwwww Sebastian learning how to love
Inkyfoxx chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
XD A FUCK BUDDY LOL
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
THIS IS AWESOME! Never have I read a fanfic quite so sweet. It had all the good bits of a lemon, and all the naughty bits as well. It also had some sweet bits as well. Great work!
Tyson chapter 13 . 10/12/2016
This is good.
TheTyranter69 chapter 9 . 9/26/2016
When I first read this, I liked it. Then I continued it and now I can't stop thinking about it. You are my favorite person in the whole world for making something this beautiful!
Chexpet chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
Oh god this story is so perfect. I'm not usually one for the male/male stuff but I kinda of love the idea of these two together, so I gave it a shot. I'm so glad I did. I can't wait to read the sequel. There needs to be a lot more Undertaker I think, he is such a great character and he works off the others so well. He can be the good old uncle, lol.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
I loved this so much! The characters talked and acted like themselves and it was very fun to read!
tinyann045 chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
]ri m mu
TheLemonYaoiLover chapter 13 . 6/25/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW! I loved your story! It was one of the best Yaoi Fanfic's I must admit I've read. I actually could hear the characters and feel their expressions almost as if I was watching the Anime itself. I kid not. I also loved the Lavish Sexy Scenes, and their "Baby Making" even when he was pregnant. I also Loved the 'emotion' you put into Sebby. I loved the explanation to the baby and his past too! I loved it all! I hope you continue Making stories on here!
jessica robson21 chapter 13 . 6/6/2016
I would love there to be an sequael