Reviews for Grell Gets His Wish
Awwwwww
PPinkie pie chapter 2 . 3/21
So cute
sekhoya990 chapter 13 . 2/27
This was cute! I've read Sebagrell fics before, but m-preg ones are simple the cutest ones, I hope you keep writting about this adorable ship :)
Yuno Gasai chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
AWWWWWWWWWWW!~ SU CUTE 3 AMAZING JOB!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
U should update soon
Maybe u should put ash in it
ilovenature55 chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! What a delightful ending to a delightful story. Amazing job. :DDD
ilovenature55 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Awwww! So cuuuuute! This is really good! It's not too often that I come across a fanfic that I go back to read over and over again, but this I one I kept re-reading. :D Keep up the good work!
Boi chapter 13 . 8/10/2017
Omg, the ending literally made me cry.
Usually I hate SebaGrell, but this is the true meaning of beauty.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/4/2017
To bring in the baby from the demon rape thing maybe William could be the child and Claude in demon dad
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2017
Awww so cute what a lovely ending
ceil fan club 01 chapter 13 . 2/9/2017
OMG You need to copy that story but make it so ceil gives birth to the make alois the father !
and make the story as long as this one also make it really juicy and sexy
Thanks
Fangrell says hi chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
This has been amazing fanfic to read so far! Thank you :) I'd like to ask, why is Undertaker calling Grell with female pronouns, while all the other characters use male pronouns? Is it that way in the English translation of the manga? Or is it your own idea (either way, I like it, makes Undertaker to seem like a considerate and sensible character )? I happen to read the manga with my native, and we don't have genders for pronouns. Anyway, I love this little nuance, moreover everything else. You've captured Sebastian's and Grell's relationship in a very realistic way, and made it feel natural regardless of very unexpected circumstances!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/1/2017
Can You update plz thz
brebre99 chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
Adorable
flowerlover12 chapter 13 . 12/26/2016
I'm jealous why couldn't I have Sebastian baby and heart?(TT)(TT)(TT)
Love the fic hope there is a sequel thanks

Love