Reviews for Grell Gets His Wish
I loved this so much! The characters talked and acted like themselves and it was very fun to read!
tinyann045 chapter 10 . 7/14
]ri m mu
TheLemonYaoiLover chapter 13 . 6/25
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW! I loved your story! It was one of the best Yaoi Fanfic's I must admit I've read. I actually could hear the characters and feel their expressions almost as if I was watching the Anime itself. I kid not. I also loved the Lavish Sexy Scenes, and their "Baby Making" even when he was pregnant. I also Loved the 'emotion' you put into Sebby. I loved the explanation to the baby and his past too! I loved it all! I hope you continue Making stories on here!
jessica robson21 chapter 13 . 6/6
I would love there to be an sequael
Some FanFic Love chapter 7 . 5/17
And now I hate this :D
I HATE ciel x alois with a passion! :(
Sorry, it was a really good fic for Sebby and Grell but I can't stand ciel x alois I was on the verge of snapping my phone in half and chucking it at the wall.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaw! That's so sweet! I meant to comment on every chapter but I needed to see what happened next. XD. Lottie... I actually cried because it just seems the perfect name for Sebastian and grells little girl. I can picture them when she's five. It was supposed to be funny and hot but... I just found it astonishingly beautiful.
XxAmber-ChanxX chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
Perfect! But..but..but! Ciel should've got knocked up too?
XxAmber-ChanxX chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Wait.. How does he get pregnant through the ass e.o
XxAmber-ChanxX chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Awe! You know its good when you cry irl!
Yuri63 chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
oh the last chapter got to me it was apsolutly perfect can u make a sequal of this mabey for the baby and how she grows up.
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
some random part of me thinks that the original shinigami that was raped was will, and thats why he hates demon so much.

i loved this story to pieces! it was absolutely ENCHANTING!
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Why is this story so great? I can't get over it's amazingness...
TotalFangirl985782 chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
dgkjdfhsjahfklasjfnavjflenevsaavjsnva omg, I was in love with this story BEFORE this chapter, but now Im just dying in delight! hazzah! this is tots amazing. Fabulous job. Really.
Bloodygirl5 chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
I loved this story! it is so sweet! But poor Grell...he must have seriously been in pain.