Reviews for In the Course of a Year
Frostbite Brandson chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I loved it so much
dman12656 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
no way he aint but he is no he not BUT HE IS GOING TO MARRY ASTRID!?
kittenlover chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i thought they were gonna be married but i liked the storie
Eienvine chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
So adorable, so sweet. Well done.
A Lovely Treason chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awesome anniversary fic! Well written and the pace felt great. I like the idea that they're moving at the same speed of time we are. Very nicely done.
A. Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This, awesome, perfect, Favorites. You totally need to do more HTTYD stuff, because you got everything right here. Very well done.

~A. Kingsleigh
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aww! This was so cute! I really loved it!
Esther chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow, that was a really good story! You should write like a million stories and I would read them all! The characters were awesome and you kept their personalities perfect! They weren't destroyed or degraded at all! Hooray! cuz lots of writers on here have out of character problems. Definitely write some more stories for HTTYD!
couchyogurt chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Amazing story. You nailed the characters as well as the growth they wouold have experienced over the year. It definitely leaves me wanting more.
Qille chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aww, that's so cute )
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Marvellous! What a lovely tribute!
just me chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
"Most notably, she no longer considered domestic violence a necessary precursor"

Excellent!
easilyamussed chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
You wrote this so well. It totally flowed and everything just came together so perfectly in the end. I kinda liked the fact that you didn't include hiccup proposing. I would usually be mad about that, but it just works with this story. You did an AH-mazing job :)
Voldyne chapter 1 . 3/26/2011