Reviews for Is That Your Hand?
C van Zyl chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Mmm, I love the possessive!Logan :D
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I thought I was lonely for a fella before. Now that I've read this, absorbed the words, but so much more than empty words on a screen. The intense heat and want is made more difficult to live with.
'AMAZING' is the word that I want for you to embrace for this piece.
I need chocolate, coffee, a strong STRONG drink.
Breathe must remember to breathe.
mwah mwah mwah SO GOOD!
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Brilliant! I love Logan and Julian's dynamic, because they are so flawed and yet show something completely human and pure when they're fighting for one another. Love this little scene because it's so true to Logan's character.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ehehehehehe... God this is all brilliant :D
cathymalfoy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
*fangasms* Oh, my! This reminds me of the headcanon (I don't know whose) in which Julian's favorite word during sex is "Logan", and Logan's favorite word is "mine". :D
Potikanda chapter 1 . 1/31/2012

Oh Logan... you are such a conniving bastard! I LOVE IT! HAHAHAHAHA!
meeka-eela chapter 1 . 1/30/2012

you're amazing.

ima go read ALL your stories now, kay?
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This was so amazing. I seriously don't have the words to describe how great I think this is. I love Julian and Logan, and I think you wrote them both really well.

I'mma tiptoe off and read the rest of your stories, OK?
Mrs.D.Criss-omguramazing chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
WOOHOO! That was awesome!
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
"tingle in all sorts of good places." That sentence just... Ima be smirking for days after this. WELL DONE!
Moreplease chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This is brilliant. I have always wanted to see Logan being loved back. He is so lonely and angry and heartbroken all the time (partly his own fault though). Love your writing style.
littlelostsheep chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
littlelostsheep chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
misserg chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I LOVE this one. Keep rereading it here and on tumblr. It'd be great to know what the aftermath with the paparazzi is though.
chocodrizzle chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hnnnnnnnnnng. So. Much. Love.