Reviews for Thicker Than Water
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
The answer for you to write a sequel...is YES! I loved this story, an I'd like it if you continue your THUNDERCATS writing!-Peace Out! ;D
P.S. Thank you for keeping the orginal series alive. It means alot to me and you've earned my mass respect.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I love how you incourperate things from the series! I do the same with my cross-over...that I'm still writing. - From one THUNDERCATS writer to another, I'm really impressed! XD I hope youlike mine as much as I like yours!-Peace Out! ;D
Heart of the Demons chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
I was so moved by the Lion-O/Calica interaction at the beginning; her wanting to explore Third Earth and discover who she is is heartbreaking but true. Panthro helps a gloomy Lion-O out of his funk by revealing his own love story back in the days Thundera still lived. The panther's advice helps Lion-O plenty and convinces the ThunderCat Lord that Calica will return when she's ready and willing. It's wonderful that you've set the whole story up for a sequel, which I'd be more than willing to read. I'm so glad that you're keeping the spirit of "ThunderCats" alive.
Heart of the Demons chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
I felt the ThunderCats' anguish over the sudden loss of Calica. Lion-O especially took it hard. It was only when Jaga appeared to him that there would be a way to save Calica. The young ThunderCat Lord calls on the powers of the Sword of Omens and the Eye of Thundera, and they're both magnified by the ThunderCats joining Lion-O. Afterwards, at the Cat's Lair's council room, the ThunderCats discuss that they must be more on guard than ever with the forces of evil constantly on their backs. A very fitting conclusion is a much-alive Calica joining the team and feeling pretty good. I liked your explanation of the Eye of Thundera's healing power, because it's something that should've been applied to when Lion-O saved Lynx-O's life in the "Together We Stand" episode. This story is just about over, I can tell.
The Cretin chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Good chap. I think you've captured the vibe and pace of the old series quite well. Keep rockin
Heart of the Demons chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Things seem to go pretty smoothly for Calica and the ThunderCats, so much so that Calica expresses her gratitude to them with color-coded cloth. But the cloth turns out to be coated with Thundranium, the one substance that weakens all Thunderians. Mumm-Ra's arrival only prolongs the ThunderCats' agony, and they and Calica learn from the ancient demon priest that Calica was created by him to weaken the 'Cats' defenses. But Calica's friendship with the 'Cats inspires her to turn on her master, and she performed bravely, but only until Mumm-Ra turns the tables on her. I hope you'll post more chapters soon.
The Cretin chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
It's been a while since I've read an OS Thundercats. I think it's off to a strong start. We'll see where it goes. Keep rockin
Heart of the Demons chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I enjoyed the conflicting emotions you wrote out between Lion-O and Calica. Each are struggling with the mystery surrounding the latter, and it's pretty obvious in the scenes you write for them. Their interactions with the other ThunderCats are also on point, and the road trip Pumyra arranged for the two youngsters was enough for them to get a little closer right after Calica's little encounter with Slithe - she sure sent that reptile running. I really do hope she and Lion-O will end up together.
Mondhexe chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Love to read this is going, it has a nice pace to it. Love the "we we'll have a hertbroken teenage lord of the thundercats in our paws"
Heart of the Demons chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Tygra and Panthro were pretty handy in helping out Lion-O with his dilemma over Calica. It inspires the young Lord to go confess his feelings for her, only for her to confess what the ThunderCats have always known about her. Either it will bring her and Lion-O closer, or it will tear them apart.
Heart of the Demons chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
The issue with Calica affects everyone, especially Lion-O. Fighting to save her from the Mutants makes the young Lord of the ThunderCats question if he really is fit to lead his people. I say he is, because he was able to pass his anointment trials (the trials of strength, speed, cunning, mind power, and evil). But I trust you, Mirwalker. I trust that you know what you're doing with your story.
Heart of the Demons chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Things are slowly heating up for Lion-O and Calica. It was evident their feelings for each other would be known, even at the Queen Willa's birthday party in the Treetop Kingdom. The arrival of Slithe and his Mutants was well paced, and will only further Calica's characterization next time you update the story.
Heart of the Demons chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
I sincerely like the way you handle Calica. Yes, she's Mumm-Ra's creation, but I believe her time with the ThunderCats will give her a personality of her own. Her scenes this chapter with Lion-O and Snarf are amazing. And as long as you continue the story, we'll be getting to know much more of Calica.
Heart of the Demons chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Amazing new chapter! Panthro doesn't let up so easily on Calica. He knows something's off about her, but he can't quite put his finger on it. The rest of the ThunderCats easily trust her. I really liked the scene with her and Snarf, because it merely adds more depth to her personality. I'm so excited to find out what happens next. U
Heart of the Demons chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
It's been a while since a story based on the classic ThunderCats cartoon show was posted on . Recently I read some fics based on the 2011 reboot and they were so good. This '80s-style story is a brilliant one, with plenty of characterization from the heroes and villains. Calica proves to be quite an interesting OC you've created. I'd like to see more of her whenever you post new chapters. :o3