Reviews for Getting to Lovina
Me has bad grammer chapter 2 . 6/25
Heh, Lovi is sad that Harry didn't get eaten by the dragon. I think she's the only one sad about that. Well, sad doesn't really cover that. More like pissed off.
abegailbucu chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you make more of these :)
I love the pairings and the story line is just so frigging awesome :D
I loved how most of it wasn't too cliched.

Please keep it up! ;)
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
OMG I luv how he proposes!-de chi!
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
You could have made the proposal a little more yaknow propaslay-ish! The again, I wouldn't have it any other way and I bet Lovi wouldn't either
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! This has o go on forever cause it's so awesome like Prussia
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
HAHAHAHA! I love that song!
That's ancient history, been there, done that!
Whodya think ya kiddin, he's the earth and heaven to ya! Try to keep it hidden ginny we can see right through ya. Girl you can't conceal it. We know how you feel and who your thinkin of!
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
That's so awesome!
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
Awww! I read thi story all the way, and it was cute and I loved it! Thank you for posting this awesome story!
OwlGirl98 chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
that was such a sweet story! i really enjoyed it! and i agree with your AN: It was very fluffy!
only one bit of (hopefully Constructive) Critism that i can offer is in the last bit of your story -
'They melted into each other's embrace, savoring the brief, but short moment.'
Brief and short mean the same thing, so it was a little confusing!
AWESOME STORY!
NightsGleam chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Finally, I manage to review because this was an awesome story.
I totally understand being an AusHun and a PruHun fan. Same.
Anyway, THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY .
NightsGleam
grace chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
i love the fluff at the end and everything before that! your a really good writer!
the Harlequin Girl chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Lol love the end of this chapter. The songs were just perfect
LovinaXAntonio chapter 17 . 9/18/2012
You should make a sequel for this story about Antonio and Lovina. If you do I will love you forever.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
Hello, I'm not quite sure how these review things are supposed to go, but I just wanted to point out that you didn't give fem!Canada a university degree. I mean, she was a main character and since Netherlands got a degree, I was wondering why Canada didn't. Anyways, this was a fluffy story, and I really liked it (I almost died at all the NetCan fluffiness) so keep going?
44mae chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
This story is AMAZING. I truly loved the ending. It was really touchy and it was SO exciting. I am so grateful that I happened to see this story. Again, thank you for writing this wonderful story. Keep up the good work. Ganbatte!