Reviews for Wings of Trial
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
oh my god you have to continue the story ! please im begging here :):) hope that you will soon release the rest !
faike chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Dude that was one of the best fanfics i read so far :D
When are you updating the rest of the story _ i can't wait to read it
Dark Reika chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
i find your story very interesting ;)
please update soon! it would be a waste if the story get's forgotten 'cause your writing is really great :D

lg dark reika
Deidara4ever chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
...Wow...I.. had no idea that angels mated that way...
um...I'm a little confused but I'm sure I'll get it soon.
Work hard. I look foward reading the next chapter/chapters.
loveless.raine chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I must say some of the best writers here at FF have been writing for saint beast.. This is one of the best stories here and I hope this will not be abandoned. I love the concept of the story so keep it up!
darkbutterfly88 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
You are really saint beast fanfiction is the best!Love it!I can't wait for chapter 2 so please hurry up...x3
orsiisrom chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Very nice story! I like the plot! :) Can't wait to see how you bring in the romance!

please update when you can!
kiwi weiss chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
good start but want about kei and that guy lucs or something like that,please keep writing if you have time but dont forget this story please.
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review this chapter. School has been kicking my butt lately. :(

But enough of that, time to review. This new chapter was awesome! I'm dying to know what happens next, so please please please please please please please update again soon! If you don't, I swear I will annoy the crap out of you until you do! So HA! XD
Seleia chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
this is interesting, I was surprised when I read the prologue, but in a good way. I can't wait to see Luca's reaction to meeting Rei. I very much look forward to reading chapter 2!
Eveski chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Ooh, new fic! This is super exciting!

It was positive suprice for me that there was

something new to read, and I can hardly wait for more!

I love the idea that angels are externalized(?) like butterflys, or at least this kind of image it gave me.
inevitablewebreathe chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Wow, that was a really fast update! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Luca appears.
inevitablewebreathe chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Cool start! I can't wait to see where this goes :D
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Ooh! I love this! The concept is so original, and the plot seems like it will be very interesting! I hope you continue this soon, I can't wait to see what happens next! _