Reviews for Robin Hood Season 3
IamBlatheringOnandOn chapter 67 . 11/3
love this story! update!
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 67 . 9/17
Good to have you back! Great chapter!

I liked that Robin is not very happy to see his father. I've always believed that he was too forgiving on the show. In this chapter, he is blooding over the truths he learnt in the night, not rushing to Nottingham to save his mysterious half-brother.

Interestingly, he saw Marian hiding in the woods when he left Malcolm and Guy, and he didn’t pay attention to her. I think it’s in character for Robin because when he does need to clear his head, he prefers to be alone. The good example is the case when Robin was sitting on the hill overlooking Locksley in 1x13. I wonder what Robin will do after he learns about Marian’s departure from the camp.
candygirl12 chapter 67 . 9/16
I love this so much! I'm in love with Jonas Armstrong, he is my favorite actor, and Robin is my favorite character in the series. Please write more about Robin, the more the better. I want the next chapter.
larkamazinggirl chapter 67 . 9/16
This story would have been better if you got rid of Robin. Then Marian and Guy could have been happy
A single star chapter 67 . 9/15
oh no Marian!
Nick chapter 67 . 9/12
Yay i'm so glad you updated please keep it up
Rachel chapter 66 . 7/1
Great Chapter! Update soon! :)
FlamesInMyHeart chapter 66 . 6/17
Brilliant third season! BBC needs to read this!
young lavender lady chapter 66 . 6/17
I love this S3 AU so much! Please update soon!
DevilRedRose chapter 1 . 6/15
I loved the story really deeply and truly and I hope that you will post another chapter soon!

I favorited you because I love you as much as I love Robin Hood!
DevilRedRose chapter 66 . 6/15
I’ve spent the last four hours reading your story! I love it so much! Thank you for writing it.

Why I love it so much? Because you're a Robin fan and I’m a Robin fan too! I rarely review stories, but I cannot stay away because I love your story so much and I thank you for not killing Marian and giving Robin a happy marriage to the love of his life.

I love the Robin Hood BBC show because it is so cute and adorable! So I go to fanfiction and want to find stories about Robin Hood and Maid Marian, or at least good stories about Robin and with the fair depiction of Robin. And what do I find? I find Guy-centric stories that bash Robin Hood and a few Robin Hood stories which are fair to Robin as a character or which are Robin-centric. So your AU became my beloved AU after I was done with 10 chapters and understood that you love Robin as much as I do.

I think you’re being fair to Guy too though you don’t like him as much as you do like Robin. It is a good achievement. * sigh* Guy... Guy... Guy... I don't object that authors write about Guy not Robin, but please at least treat Robin fairly.

Excuse me, but I don’t understand why the people are so fond of Guy. Guy is a fascinating character, a complex one, but he is a villain and he must be made accountable for his crimes, but many authors choose to fall in love with Richard Armitage and make their Guy a God!

The show is about Robin! And the success of this "Robin Hood" rest squarely on Jonas Armstrong's shoulders. Armstrong is a star! Perhaps a bit slight for a true action hero, Armstrong is wildly appealing and has great comic timing. His need to be loved by the people is a running gag and one that works exceedingly well-but, then again, who wouldn't love this Robin? Keith Allen is a stellar Sheriff of Nottingham, this is comic villainy at its finest. Richard Armitage as Guy of Gisborne is the show's real menace and does a nice job with a somewhat underwritten part (he isn't fully fleshed out until season 3). But the show greatest star is Jonas Armstrong!

The last chapter made me smile at the beginning when Marian awoke and felt her child kicking, so cute…. I want Robin and Marian to have twins - a son and a daughter.

The meeting of Robin and Guy with Malcolm is a great one, you managed it better than on the show. I cannot buy the idea that Robin embraced his dad and thanked him for re-appearance and abandonment like it happened in the series, so your take on the events is more realistic. Perhaps this is the beginning of Robin’s alliance with Guy.

Thanks for writing it! Love it can't wait to keep reading! It's an amazing story!
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 66 . 6/15
I love your take on the Robin/Malcolm/Guy conversation. I like it even more than on the show.

Robin doesn’t recognize his father at first because he hasn’t seen him for a long time, while on the show Robin recognized him so easily, which comes across as a bit unrealistic to me because Robin was 7 or 8 when the fire at the Gisborne Manor killed Roger, Ghislane, and Robin. I think Guy is more likely to remember Malcolm than Robin.

I am fond of your idea to make Robin angrier and almost unforgiving towards his father. I know that Robin is a kind and compassionate man, who has a huge capacity for forgiveness, but he cannot forgive just instantly, it always takes time even for people like Robin, so I find the actions of your Robin in character.

Guy’s desire to listen to Malcolm is also explainable: he is more willing to listen because his heart is seeking the path for redemption, so he is clinging to the idea that Malcolm’s truths may help him find the way to save himself and redeem his sins.

I liked Marian’s POV and that she overheard their conversation. Great idea.

Looking forward for me. Good luck with the next chapter.
Mister Charlie Chaplin chapter 66 . 6/11
I was reading your story during the whole evening. I’m a Robin fan and I love that you ship Marian with Robin, not with Guy. So I’m going to stick around and hope you will update soon.
I love this S3 AU so much! Marian and Robin will have a child soon, and I hope that you give them a son as their first child because I want them to have a son. Robin can teach the boy to shoot and fight with a sword then.
* Robin Hood’s son! *
Loved the way you brought Malcolm into the picture. Better than on the show.
I wonder how your Archer is different. Is he the same unpleasant guy who shall betray Guy and Robin?
Art Counterclockwise chapter 66 . 6/11
Thank you for updating this story! I love it!
Robin and Guy talk to Malcolm! You know I like your version of events more than the one on the show because Robin seems to be unwilling to forgive his father and it’s very understandable. I always thought that Robin forgave Malcolm too easily in “Bad blood”. I also agree that Robin doubts his father’s words.
Good that Marian overheard their conversation. She will be able to help Robin and persuade him save Archer.
The beginning of the chapter made me laugh. When Marian awoke, she didn’t see Robin, thinking that he might be relieving himself out in the woods :)))) Well, she surely didn’t expect him to sleep with a village girl on that night :)
A single star chapter 66 . 6/8
So glad you updated absolutely love this story and find myself wanting more! Great job with the chapter.