Reviews for Robin Hood Season 3
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 65 . 20h ago
Thanks for the update! I hope you're doing well.

Loved the meeting between Guy, Robin, and Malcolm! Well, Robin Hood is definitely shocked to meet with his presumably dead father, and I have to say that I like Robin's anger with his father - he is angrier than he was on the show, which is very understandable. I've always thought that Robin was too forgiving of his father's actions on the show. Malcolm betrayed Robin as he abandoned his small son and lef thim without guidance of a man, without help and alone.

I also liked how eloquently and shortly Malcolm explained to Robin and Guy what happened to Ghislane in the burning Gisbiorne Manor. Now my only desire is to have a different Archer in your story – I want Archer to be not as selfish and knavish as the young lad was on the show; I don't want this Guy to abandon Robin and Guy after they save the man from the prison in York, if you are taking this plotline.

In your story, Guy didn't kill Lord Vaisey, and Vaisey simply ran away from the meeting of the Black Knights and, I assume, from Nottingham. I wonder what you're going to do with Vaisey who has become Prince John's enemy and King Richard's enemy as well. It's interesting that both Guy and Vaisey are now the enemies of the King and the Prince: they have nowhere to go and are traitors to the King and their former master. Or maybe Vaisey has already regained Prince John's favor, hasn't he? Well, there are a lot of possibilities, and I guess it sounds more intriguing than Vaisey coming back from the dead. There is also Isabella whom we have to take into account. So many possibilities!

I wonder what you’re going to do with King Richard. If the King is captured in Austria on the way from the Holy Land, this will make the lives of the outlaws more complicated. Yet, I will gladly read the story when Guy and Robin become allies and fight together for King Richard and against the Black Knights.

Please don't leave this story unfinished. I like it soo much.
LadyKate1 chapter 65 . 3/30
I didn't send any messages but am sure glad to see you're continuing this! Malcolm's appearance is an interesting twist. The canon story grew on me as well despite the retcon. Can't wait to see what you do with Archer.

(Also, thanks for the PM the other day! Things have been a bit hectic which is why I haven't replied, but I'd love to chat.)
Art Counterclockwise chapter 54 . 3/25
Excellent story!
Art Counterclockwise chapter 64 . 3/25
Please update your story! I want to see Robin/Guy dialogue and the meeting with Malcolm.
Nihil or nothing chapter 1 . 3/13
Please just don't kill off Robin in the siege of Nottingham in the end of the season!

Please let Robin Hood live! It breaks my heart when Robin dies in season 3 in the show. Robin… only his name makes me tremble… I always imagine his beautiful blue eyes and his gorgeous hair… and his charming smile… Robin (Jonas) is so handsome and his boyish charm makes him irresistible! I cannot imagine what happens if Robin dies permanently…
Nihil or nothing chapter 64 . 3/13
WOW! I like this season 3 AU! Awesome!
I love it much more than actual season 3! Marian is alive and married to Robin and expecting Robin’s baby! What can be better than this? Please update!
can you please update?
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 2 . 1/4
Hi, darling!
Happy New Year!
I’m so much waiting for the update to this story! Please come back to us!
You left your readers hanging on cliffhanger!
Lord Mark Anthony chapter 58 . 12/14/2014
Come back to us
Lord Mark Anthony chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Please update the story! I want update!
Art Counterclockwise chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Please update!
LadyKate1 chapter 64 . 4/16/2014
Djaq trying to dance was my favorite part of this chapter. Very cute. :-) "It is the most ridiculous thing I have ever done" - that sounds so much like her.

Curious to see what happens next.
TheLadyKnightofEdoras chapter 64 . 4/12/2014
Yay! That was a really good chapter! I just adore Allan :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 64 . 4/8/2014
I am on the edge to read about the confrontation between Guy, Robin, and Malcolm. It is a good twist that Guy comes to the camp to take Robin to his father. Honestly, I like it more than on the show. It will be interesting if Archer is a worse man than on the show.
A single star chapter 64 . 4/7/2014
Loved the wedding it was so sweet the way they all danced especially Allan and Beth. They should be together. Can't wait to read on!