Reviews for Robin Hood Season 3
Art Counterclockwise chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Please update!
LadyKate1 chapter 64 . 4/16/2014
Djaq trying to dance was my favorite part of this chapter. Very cute. :-) "It is the most ridiculous thing I have ever done" - that sounds so much like her.

Curious to see what happens next.
TheLadyKnightofEdoras chapter 64 . 4/12/2014
Yay! That was a really good chapter! I just adore Allan :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 64 . 4/8/2014
I am on the edge to read about the confrontation between Guy, Robin, and Malcolm. It is a good twist that Guy comes to the camp to take Robin to his father. Honestly, I like it more than on the show. It will be interesting if Archer is a worse man than on the show.
A single star chapter 64 . 4/7/2014
Loved the wedding it was so sweet the way they all danced especially Allan and Beth. They should be together. Can't wait to read on!
Guest chapter 64 . 4/6/2014
Loved Beth and Allan, looking forward to the next chapter!
A single star chapter 63 . 4/5/2014
Wow! So it's Malcolm Robins father, can't wait to see Robins reaction to this. Great chapter keep going :-))
LadyKate1 chapter 63 . 4/5/2014
Here I am with another review, finally! I figured at the end of the last chapter that the stranger was Malcolm. The dialogue feels very in character. I can't wait to see how different your storyline will be. Oh, and cool that Guy is now actually feeling sympathy for Robin.
fire2000 chapter 63 . 4/4/2014
please kill Gisborne. I hate him on the show
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 63 . 4/4/2014
I expected that it is Robin's father. Interestingly, he finds Guy at first and asks him to take him to Robin. They find the camp and see the wedding in the camp. Is that the wedding of Will and Djaq? I wonder why they are going to the camp as everyone will see Malcolm and learn the mystery of his abandonment and running away. and how did Guy find the camp if he spent so much time in season 1 and 2 trying to discover the outlaws' hideout in Sherwood?

And Guy is feeling sympathy for Robin! WOW! It is something new for Guy, but it is just the beginning! Make Robin angrier at his father than he was on the show. I have always thought that Robin was too dismissive of his father's fault. And Archer... I suspect that they will have to save the boy in York and he will run to Isabella... Maybe Archer may die in the end for a kind of dramatic twist? Someone needs to die anyway.
Hoodley chapter 62 . 3/1/2014
As I was saying before the computer prematurely posted, your series is well written & the character representations are accurate! :) Love the detail you've included.

(ps I never actually watched Series 3. Series 2 was bad enough then the death of Marian killed it entirely)
Hoodley chapter 62 . 3/1/2014
I've just spent the last few days reading this "series".
I love your writing - this is one of the good stories I've read, wel
A single star chapter 62 . 3/1/2014
Brilliant chapter, love how you describe the characters and such, is the mystery man one of their fathers?
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 62 . 3/1/2014
Thank you very much for an update! I liked the chapter very much.

I am glad that Elizabeth decided to stay with Robin and no longer blaims him for her Uncle's death. i wonder how Beth's relationship with Marian will develop.

I liked the cliffhanger in the end. Guy noticed that someone following him. It is someone from a distant past who was presumed to be dead. I wonder who the man is – Robin’s father or Guy’s father. As the man didn’t find Robin at first, I guess it may be Roger of Gisborne.
nick chapter 62 . 3/1/2014
no problem its a great story. its robins father
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »