Reviews for Robin Hood Season 3
ScarHead chapter 60 . 5/8/2013
Just started reading this fanfic a couple of weeks ago! I've taken ages to get to this chapter as I am loving this fanfic! It's brilliant! XD
thanksD chapter 60 . 2/18/2013
nice! please update! especially on beth and allan! thanks soo much for even writing. :D
thanksD chapter 35 . 2/18/2013
wow! i loved that flashback! the way u portrayed robin and marian was so in character and right on target! and i love beth and allan!
Just Another Hero chapter 60 . 1/11/2013
It's amazing how well you capture each character. They seem so much like the ones from the t.v. show. You are an incredible writer, thanks for posting!
Trinity Le Faye chapter 60 . 1/7/2013
I Lust for more of this I have taken two days to read this whole story thus far I need to know what happens next! Man I wish this was the show...
Smilec'estmoi chapter 60 . 1/5/2013
Okay prepare yourself for a long review:) right so I read all 60 chapters in 1 go and quite frankly I love your story. It's well thought out and executed. If the 3rd season was to be done differently this is how I would do it. I like Beth's character and the little romance she and Allan have going on ;) one question though. How old are you? Because you write really well. Personally I didn't like robin and Kate in the third season but maybe you could incorporate her. Well that's all for now. But you are truly an amazing writer. So Tata for now and update as soon as possible please!
LadyKate1 chapter 60 . 1/5/2013
Aww, my heart is breaking for poor Guy :( especially his reaction to the intimacy between Robin and Marian. At least Marian is concerned about him. ;) Love Robin's reaction to her admission that she was in the wrong!
nick chapter 60 . 1/4/2013
great im so glad you updated
Saramagician chapter 60 . 1/4/2013
Oh! Poor Guy! Update soooon...
catherinedoncaster1995 chapter 60 . 1/4/2013
Awwwww
Just
Awwwww
I hate guisborne :(
Ugh
nick chapter 59 . 1/3/2013
hope your still writing can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You are a really good writer I love the story keep up the good work!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 59 . 12/25/2012
i hope you update soon! its a great story! - i hope beth can get over her anger - love to see more of her soon! and PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS STORY A TRAGEDY!
Guest chapter 59 . 12/12/2012
Yay another chapter! :) and a really good one too! Keep going this is awesome!
mlynd chapter 59 . 12/7/2012