Reviews for Robin Hood Season 3
Art Counterclockwise chapter 64 . 3/25/2015
Please update your story! I want to see Robin/Guy dialogue and the meeting with Malcolm.
NihilorNothing chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Please just don't kill off Robin in the siege of Nottingham in the end of the season!

Please let Robin Hood live! It breaks my heart when Robin dies in season 3 in the show. Robin… only his name makes me tremble… I always imagine his beautiful blue eyes and his gorgeous hair… and his charming smile… Robin (Jonas) is so handsome and his boyish charm makes him irresistible! I cannot imagine what happens if Robin dies permanently…
NihilorNothing chapter 64 . 3/13/2015
WOW! I like this season 3 AU! Awesome!
I love it much more than actual season 3! Marian is alive and married to Robin and expecting Robin’s baby! What can be better than this? Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
can you please update?
Penelope Clemence chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Hi, darling!
Happy New Year!
I’m so much waiting for the update to this story! Please come back to us!
You left your readers hanging on cliffhanger!
Mark198409Anthony chapter 58 . 12/14/2014
Come back to us
Mark198409Anthony chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Please update the story! I want update!
Art Counterclockwise chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Please update!
LadyKate1 chapter 64 . 4/16/2014
Djaq trying to dance was my favorite part of this chapter. Very cute. :-) "It is the most ridiculous thing I have ever done" - that sounds so much like her.

Curious to see what happens next.
TheLadyKnightofEdoras chapter 64 . 4/12/2014
Yay! That was a really good chapter! I just adore Allan :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Penelope Clemence chapter 64 . 4/8/2014
I am on the edge to read about the confrontation between Guy, Robin, and Malcolm. It is a good twist that Guy comes to the camp to take Robin to his father. Honestly, I like it more than on the show. It will be interesting if Archer is a worse man than on the show.
A single star chapter 64 . 4/7/2014
Loved the wedding it was so sweet the way they all danced especially Allan and Beth. They should be together. Can't wait to read on!
Guest chapter 64 . 4/6/2014
Loved Beth and Allan, looking forward to the next chapter!
A single star chapter 63 . 4/5/2014
Wow! So it's Malcolm Robins father, can't wait to see Robins reaction to this. Great chapter keep going :-))
LadyKate1 chapter 63 . 4/5/2014
Here I am with another review, finally! I figured at the end of the last chapter that the stranger was Malcolm. The dialogue feels very in character. I can't wait to see how different your storyline will be. Oh, and cool that Guy is now actually feeling sympathy for Robin.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »