Reviews for The Road To Blackmoor
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
If you ever consider coming back to this story, maybe to write a sequel, I'd like to suggest a name for the baby boy. I looked it up, & I found out that "Channing" is an Irish name meaning "young wolf". Seems kind of appropriate, don't you think? It speaks to Gwen's intention of keeping no secrets from her son, wanting him to know every detail of his heritage, both good & bad.
Sci-fi Christian chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
This was a beautiful story! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing this! :)
Onyxx-09 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
This is so sweet, so sad yet beautiful! I'm not a fan of Gwen, but I couldn't help but cry (which RARE EVER happens, while reading) during the last chapter, and the visit from Lawrence. She is indeed very, very brave.. And I hope her and the baby luck and good fortune.

It's just a pitty this wonderful fanfiction ended in four short chapters, but it was worth it :)

And also, I liked how you ended it, though. I did agree with Gwen to not touch the cane, but then I couldn't help but think... And then it dissolved into thin air! 0.0 And I'm like "DAMN IT GWEN! ! ! DX" But oh well I suppose.

I hope that Lawrence will present himself in 'another form' that she WILL take, and hopefully have until her day came ..

(This story is outstanding, and one of the very few best on this site. You have a true gift, keep it up ;D )
Loki's-Phantom-x chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
I loved this so much. I always wanted to see scenes like that with Gwen and Lawrence. I may have to write my own, LOL.

This is just brilliant though.

CastielsAngel-x