Reviews for Boomerang
AttitudeEraChick chapter 22 . 8/24
Wow, hectic birthday schedule. Again, great descriptions on the children's features-especially the eyes of Jack. Good job at showing Hunter's love for the kids. Not to say you didn't do it with Stephanie-it's just that that so could have been the easier route. But because you're a good route, you don't neccesarily merely go the easier route. Good job.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 21 . 8/24
Hunter was in rage mode. Good thinking Stephanie. It's hard for him to trust you when he's pissed, but you indeed had a plan and it worked. Thank goodness. Did Hunter kill him? Will Kurt be reprimanded for his role as well?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 20 . 8/24
Damn, I was hoping for Ryan, not Jack. Ryan has both a "R" and a "N" in it so that should have been perfect. Kurt was a good curve ball, but I was thinking it would be Test the whole time. Creepy dude. Don't people call him rat face or something?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 19 . 8/24
I remember the match. Gosh, those were good times. I had a feeling that note was a trick and he shouldn't have feel for it! At least Shane saw Kurt come to the office and no one grabbed Stephanie from behind in the bathroom. Wait, another five weeks? She's 37 weeks-don't most kids come between 36-39 weeks? "Shane will you watch her?" "I'm not a kid." "No. But you're pregnant with mine." LOL
AttitudeEraChick chapter 18 . 8/24
Hilarious stuff with her whining about his size and how large the baby's going to be. Equally as cute with her talking about how men shouldn't deny pregnant women of requests especially when they're the ones who knocked them up. Aww, he decorated the nursery! He's so respectful of her feelings and not wanting to push her-bless him! I'm glad she told him that she wanted him in their bedroom instead of just crying about it and have him go crazy he wouldn't know what to do. Is this freaking Test that's stalking her?
AttitudeEraChick chapter 17 . 8/24
Thank you for the great description on the intensity of the eyes-for both of them actually. I think a lot of people forget that there's green in his eyes so I could appreciate the special attention to precise detail. HAHA as much as he hates the Maltese at least it's working with the Retriever to alert their attention. I'm glad the culprit was a young, skinny, teen because if it was a menacing man, as loving as that long gazing session was between the two of them-that would be more than enough time to make a move and break in. Well I got my question from last chapter answered with this one. Yay, they're moving back in together. Man, you watch their interactions together whether it's fluff or sincere concern for one another-and it's like man, why the hell did you two break up again? Hunter, you get cool points for Carnations, Daisies, and Lilies because it's different, and although Roses are classic, I find them boring. :)
AttitudeEraChick chapter 16 . 8/24
Aww. He checked her schedule and insisted they go dog shopping. I don't know what a Maltese looks like but I do love Pomeranians. His comments describing the dogs and their usefulness are outrageously hysterical but truthful (eat, shit, lay in purse and wait for their turn for a pedicure? LOL). Pitbulls and Rottweilers naturally intimidate humans because of their size, but in terms of actually being vicious, I think that's all on the owner. I guess a compromise would be a Golden Retriever, a Siberian Husky, or a German Shephard. They're big, intimidating, but have elements of a cute factor. Hey, I was right with one! I wonder if that baby was kicking in favor of Hunter or Stephanie's choice for a dog. I'm glad she admitted to him she had a bit of a stalker because if she didn't he would've got mad and that would be yet another setback in their progress. Do they do sleepovers at each other's homes since they haven't moved in together? LOVE the cuteness.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 15 . 8/24
HAHA I'm sure his dopey grin was just as cute as that smirk he does. "Wow, I must be doing really well. I got an I love you, a non chasity kiss, and called baby in five minutes?" HAHA Hunter can be an arrogant ass at times but it's always (in my opinion anyways) coming from a charming place. I haven't read this one in a while. Who's sending flowers again? Thank you for not making it a "bash Hunter" dedication; have you done a one shot based off the raw when he apologizes to Steph? I think it was fall '00 after the Kurt and Trish jealousy stuff.
levesque fan forever chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
Love the whole fic i was constantly on the edge of my seat the whole time. Just when you thought steph and hunter would get back together something happened.

You totally had me fooled with the weird roses guy i totally thought it was kurt, then you twisted it up and it's test.

I'm glad steph was smart and remebered she had the stun gun in her bag.

Love the happy ending super cute fluff and love that they had twins :D

Now i gotta go read borderline and catch up with that one :D
KarenMaslow221 chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
OMG! This was amazing! I was hooked on this story! I was surprised at some parts but it all turned out great. Great job! Keep it up!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Awww, that was so cute! It's great to see how the Helmsley's are after six years. The twins seem so cute and I think it's sweet Hunter made their middle names in honour of his foster parents.

Jack is such a cutie! I love how he tells Stephanie not to touch his hair. All the children seem to look more like Stephanie but have Hunter's traits.

I loved how Stephanie called Hunter "daddy" lol, to be honest though, I would be a little grossed out if my parents were sharing a passionate kiss in front of me, lol. But that's just me.

I'm glad Andrew got what he deserved... Bastard! But I think in the squeal to this he'll be back. I'm sure of it! I feel sorry for being so mean to Kurt now, he's really just a big dork. "Their punches really hurt!" Lol, can't get over that one!

I'm glad the story concluded on a high note considering it didn't start off on a good one. I'm so happy that Hunter and Steph managed to work through their problems and open out to one another.

I really enjoyed this story over all. It made me laugh at times, nearly made me cry and I was interested the whole time. You have opened my eyes and made me actually like Hunter/Steph fics. I might read some more! Deffs more of yours! Be sure to expect many more reviews from me in the future!

Great work Prince Eric, I REALLLLLY LOVED IT!
(PS: Sorry for all the language, I just so passionate you know…) (;
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
OH MY LORD! Test has some ball on him I must say. Steph was very smart, I knew that stun gun would come in handy. And when she kicked and yelled "Bastard" lol, you go gurl!

I was so Happy when Hunter started beating the crap out of Test, the bastard deserved it. It was cute when he and Stephanie shared an embrace at the end. All their troubles were over and now they can be a family.

Amazing writing Eric! Loveed this chapter!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
FUCKING TEST I KNEW IT! DIDN'T I TELL YOU? DIDN'T I TELL YOU? I really hope he doesn't harm or take Jack away! Oh my god! I can't wait to read on and find out what happens.. shit!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Oh damn! So Steph's water breaking couldn't have come at a worst time. lol. Poor Hunter, he seems to be freaking out. I wish I had a brother like Shane, he is so cute and protective of Stephanie. I love how he seemed to be enjoying Hunter pinning Kurt against the wall.

I kind of knew Kurt wasn't the one sending her those flowers. He's a bit to dumb to have a plan like that, lol. I love dorky Kurt. I'm definitely thinking that it's Andrew now.

I hope the baby is alright. Considering it's going to be born when she's only 35 weeks is a bit scary for Hunter and Steph.

Really good chapter, Prince Eric!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Fuck, this creep thinks he can buy Stephanie's love with roses? piss off! It was cute how Hunter got the wrong idea. I'm glad they are finally living together and I can't wait for the arrival of the baby! I HOPE THIS STALKER GUY DIES!