Reviews for Boomerang
levesque fan forever chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
Love the whole fic i was constantly on the edge of my seat the whole time. Just when you thought steph and hunter would get back together something happened.

You totally had me fooled with the weird roses guy i totally thought it was kurt, then you twisted it up and it's test.

I'm glad steph was smart and remebered she had the stun gun in her bag.

Love the happy ending super cute fluff and love that they had twins :D

Now i gotta go read borderline and catch up with that one :D
KarenMaslow221 chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
OMG! This was amazing! I was hooked on this story! I was surprised at some parts but it all turned out great. Great job! Keep it up!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 22 . 4/14/2013
Awww, that was so cute! It's great to see how the Helmsley's are after six years. The twins seem so cute and I think it's sweet Hunter made their middle names in honour of his foster parents.

Jack is such a cutie! I love how he tells Stephanie not to touch his hair. All the children seem to look more like Stephanie but have Hunter's traits.

I loved how Stephanie called Hunter "daddy" lol, to be honest though, I would be a little grossed out if my parents were sharing a passionate kiss in front of me, lol. But that's just me.

I'm glad Andrew got what he deserved... Bastard! But I think in the squeal to this he'll be back. I'm sure of it! I feel sorry for being so mean to Kurt now, he's really just a big dork. "Their punches really hurt!" Lol, can't get over that one!

I'm glad the story concluded on a high note considering it didn't start off on a good one. I'm so happy that Hunter and Steph managed to work through their problems and open out to one another.

I really enjoyed this story over all. It made me laugh at times, nearly made me cry and I was interested the whole time. You have opened my eyes and made me actually like Hunter/Steph fics. I might read some more! Deffs more of yours! Be sure to expect many more reviews from me in the future!

Great work Prince Eric, I REALLLLLY LOVED IT!
(PS: Sorry for all the language, I just so passionate you know…) (;
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
OH MY LORD! Test has some ball on him I must say. Steph was very smart, I knew that stun gun would come in handy. And when she kicked and yelled "Bastard" lol, you go gurl!

I was so Happy when Hunter started beating the crap out of Test, the bastard deserved it. It was cute when he and Stephanie shared an embrace at the end. All their troubles were over and now they can be a family.

Amazing writing Eric! Loveed this chapter!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
FUCKING TEST I KNEW IT! DIDN'T I TELL YOU? DIDN'T I TELL YOU? I really hope he doesn't harm or take Jack away! Oh my god! I can't wait to read on and find out what happens.. shit!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
Oh damn! So Steph's water breaking couldn't have come at a worst time. lol. Poor Hunter, he seems to be freaking out. I wish I had a brother like Shane, he is so cute and protective of Stephanie. I love how he seemed to be enjoying Hunter pinning Kurt against the wall.

I kind of knew Kurt wasn't the one sending her those flowers. He's a bit to dumb to have a plan like that, lol. I love dorky Kurt. I'm definitely thinking that it's Andrew now.

I hope the baby is alright. Considering it's going to be born when she's only 35 weeks is a bit scary for Hunter and Steph.

Really good chapter, Prince Eric!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
Fuck, this creep thinks he can buy Stephanie's love with roses? piss off! It was cute how Hunter got the wrong idea. I'm glad they are finally living together and I can't wait for the arrival of the baby! I HOPE THIS STALKER GUY DIES!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I definitely think Kurt is the one paying the kid to deliver the flowers. God, he's such a creep. I might also have a slight feeling it might be Test. Because Steph was going to marry him.. hmm. One of the two...

Besides that, I really loved the moment when Steph look at Hunter. She could see how much he loved her, i'm happy she is moving back to their how in Greenwich.

Great chapter!
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Aww, they both got dogs. I somehow knew Hunter was going to get a Golden Retriever. That's so him! I don't think Stephanie's Maltese is going to do a very good job at protecting Stephanie. Great Chapter Eric.
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Well i'm glad Stephanie finally opened up to him! FINALLY.. THE ROC- nah just kidding. Their little makeout session in the elevator was cute and I can't help but wonder if they're going to start living together now... hmmm..
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Aw, damn i'm getting teary-eyed; I'm really getting annoying with Stephanie at this point. She got hurt badly, but she must learn to move on from this! And poor Hunter feels like he doesn't have the right to feel pain because of the damage he had done to Stephanie.

I really hope Stephanie fucking has the courage to trust Hunter! I'm sorry, but i'm getting pissed at Stephanie. Lol
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Shit, that's really creepy. i have a feeling it might be Kurt, even though Steph doesn't seem to think so. I feel sorry for Hunter, he has no idea what's going on.

I really wish Stephanie would just tell him already about Kurt, I know she wants to focus on her marriage and everything but this is a very dangerous situation for herself and her marriage.

I really hope she opens up to Hunter and deicide to take their relationship to the next level. Hunter has been nothing but patient through all of this and he just really wants to be a normal married couple again.

(I hope he kills Kurt, aha)
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I think that these therapy sessions are good for both of them. Hunter seems to be more opened with his feelings. I think he was right about Stephanie being to cautious about taking it to the next level. She just doesn't want to be hurt again.

Well, I'm glad Steph realised that taking things too slow is basically slowing down their marriage. I hope after this therapy session Hunter and Stephanie would decide to live together start to become a proper married couple again.
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 11 . 4/13/2013
Fucking fluff! That was so cute! I love how nervous Hunter was while picking up Steph, you almost forget they are MARRIED! And then Steph practically undressing him with her eyes.. Gahhh!

I love how Hunter was trying to avoid staring down her top. Steph obviously seems sexually frustrated, with all those hormones floating around god knows how she's coping. It also seems that she is finding it more difficult to remain abstinent than Hunter! Which is ironic considering she insisted it! lol

I can't wait to read more, this chapter was really sweet.
stephanie-mcmahonism chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
I love when stories have the title hidden within them. Especially when it ties in with what the message is trying to convey. I love the last few lines of this chapter Prince Erica, every original.

I knew he would think that she and Angle had a thing! God Hunter, can't you just have trust in your wife already? I really wanted Steph to tell Hunter about Kurt stalking her because that could lead to a dangerous situation and could possibly ruin what's left of their relationship.

It was funny how Hunter just jump to the conclusion that she didn't want to get back together. I think it's going to be hard for both Hunter and Stephanie to obtain the 'no sex rule.'

I found it amusing that Steph insisted they date, even though they are already married and expecting a baby. lol. Can't wait to see where things go from here...