Reviews for Expenditure
eftela chapter 1 . 3/2
damn rich, old man, you franky..
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
-falls over laughing- The missing scene! I always wondered what he started to do after being told he'd be paid a salary.

This is definitely something Frakenstien would do, ridiculous sums of money? Especially for his first child. (I will never let the fact he called them that go.)
onna31 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wahahaha,i can seee m21 faulteface whn Frankie say he forget 0 theheheeee nice
Ceridwen-sama chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Haha, oh my gosh this was amazing.
" "It was in your pigeonhole."
His what? "
I loled so loud.
"Oh. I left out a zero."
HAHAHAHAHA, genius!
Thank you for this amazing fanfiction! I loved it.
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Poor M-21... I wish I had his problem. I know what I'd buy.
saya06 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
M-21 is so cute, I love the way you've written him :)
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
XD Rolfmao. Awesome. I simply love it. I truly look forward to what else you write.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I can just imagine how M21 face is... hahahhahaaa...that was short and funny...
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Lol. Seriously, juz how rich is Frankenstein? And do the teachers get paid so much so M-21? Or did M-21 juz not know the amount he was given isn't exactly large as he never has any exactly dealing with money before.
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awesome! Short and sweet :D
Daniella chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I like it. Have you tried writting in story chapters instead of just One-Shots?
Animejo chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
lol, M-21 is such a sweetheart! He and Frankenstein are my favorite characters.

Could it be that he's used to American money, since the Union appears to be a Western-based organization? $1 1,000 Korean won.

As a teacher, I make two million won a month.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Bwahahahahaha

Oh dear. These two do amuse me. XDDD You write them well
Tiggipi chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
lol! M-21 does need lots of spare shirts, since they get destroyed all of the time. (or he could just go without...)
oOTinaOo chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really like this short story. I always wondered, how M-21 would feel with his first paycheck in his hands ;)

It's very likely that he never had money, what was his own. So I really like how you wrote it!

Wish I could write better english, because I got a sweet plotbunny for the friendship between M-21 and Regis. But perhaps you will write one of those storys? Hope never dies

LG Tina