Reviews for Closeted
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
This was ridiculous. He was going to rip the idiotic blonde a new one, if he ever did figure out a way to move and speak again.

***

Of course Julian would wake up to yell at Logan. And I love the "Giant Squid of Ignorance" comments.
Ensemble of the sky chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Of course the first thing that Julian would do after waking up from a coma would be to call Logan a Giant Squid of Ignorance!

I absoultely love this story! Can't wait for more!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Holy hell. This might be my favorite chapter of a story ever. I fucking love Jogan soooooo much! And yours is amazing!
elsa chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Thanks god it's not over yet!
vdovely chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
oh my GOD i nearly had a panic attack after chapter 4!

-GIANT BREATH OF RELIEF FOR NOW-

but still apprehensive... .
Raibean chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
GIANT SQUID OF IGNORANCE
LiliesAreWhite chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Great chapter as always...

This story better not be over yet :P
Ensemble of the sky chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Oh, Please update soon! I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I..but...can't...why...how... O.o

*stares at screen until next chapter*
coolestbitchonearthgoddammit chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
ahhhh omg why you do that [
FreePavarotti chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
But when left to their own devices, Logan and Julian fell into a sort of pattern. Their personalities didn't leave room for them to be anything but argumentative. The difference was obvious however: the blonde now brushed his leg against Julian's under the desk when the two sat and studied together; the actor had taken to locking their pinkies together affectionately when they watched movies in their rooms; the prefect always had a cup of coffee ready for the brunette before they walked to class; Julian constantly 'forgot' his favorite leather jacket in Logan's dorm while the Warbler was a practice, just to give him an excuse to text him in fake irritation when he got home.

**flails**

**chants** updats update update PLEEEEEEASE!

- Callie
Raibean chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
oops.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
I know I just discovered that this fic existed but...YES! HUZZAH! I'm totally having a fangirl moment over here. HELL YESS! I'm so happy. This is really one of the VERY few Jogan stories that hasn't ended up with Logan andor Julian dying. Bless the stars I'm so happy right now I could freaking cry.
Kiamra chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Hoooooooooooly grilled Cheesus! You just made my crappy day soooooo much better! Gah! Jules and Logan are too cute and you HAVE to continue this story! Your writing is A-mazing!
postcardfromsomewhere chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
"Okay..."

"Lo?"

"Yeah, Jules?"

"Just shut up and kiss me already, would ya?" Julian said in an amused tone.

And Logan finally leaned in and did just that.

Everything about this 3