Reviews for When the Levee Breaks
A born light chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I really loved it
Guest chapter 11 . 8/17/2016
This was so engaging and the flow was excellent. A great read. So interesting, thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
This was an incredible story! Beautifully written and exciting. It's like you got in my head and wrote everything I've ever wanted in a story. Thank you!
Gracfully chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
like it
Optimisticat chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I loved that line, "Did you have a nice autumn, Tony?" that Ziva said. That was great, really creative thinking!
Kneazle-Chan chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
This story was awesome. I have to admit though, I skipped over most of the parts when the focus wasn't on Tim or Tony. I'm a complete sucker when it comes to either one of them being hurt. And those parts were the best! Thank you for sharing this story as you have sparked my muse.
Lidil chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Ahhh.

DiNozzo and McGee.

Where is this going?

;)
Danielle chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
YAYAY! That was really good. I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
Belker chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Wonderful fic. Thank you for sharing :)
stareagle chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
Thank you for a great story. I didn't get to review each chapter as you wrote, but I want you to know that the pace of the story and the way you built up the suspense was well done. Thanks
ls chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
really enjoyed the story-thank you
xenascully chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
great story :)
Maudlin Mush chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Great way to end your story. It would be hard for the two of them to go off on their own; harder still to be the boss and send them off on their own! Thank you for your hard work.
cheether chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
I like the way Tony comes up with nicknames for Tim and also how Tony head slaps him at the end, too.
MTGZ chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Thanx so much for an amazing story