Reviews for The Blood Slave
Astra Leonis chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Yay! Happy ending! I love happy ending!
It's really really hard for me to read this. It eat me and hurt me greatly. But I'm keep going, believe that everything will be better. And you didn't dissapoint me! The moment they're completed the bound, I fall for this story.
And you know what? Bill Compton was truly annoying.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
So many things happened while reading this where I just thought "no, they aren't go a do what I think they are" and then "yep, ok, they are doing that!"

While not exactly my cup of tea and I did skip some parts, this was original to say the least and shocking to say the most. You really should be proud of your courage posting this, I'm sure many readers were off-put but I found it to be very well written. Great job!
georgiasuzy chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for sharing this unique story. I've gotta say one thing, tho: Bill Compton figured out how to end his Maker CENTURIES before Eric ended Appius! This is one of the only times when Bill actually did something better than Eric LOL.
tanseynz chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Hilarious, tragic, appalling, intriguing, historically accurate ... A fascinating story. I'd love it even more if thoroughly edited for spelling mistakes.
The citrus is very adult! Perfect for adults who enjoy passion to the extreme.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
That's what stupidity does to people, Sookie. Stupid Sookie.
Lisa chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Loved this whole story! I could not stop reading! Looking forward to reading more from you.
LinSog93 chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Love this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
You are by far of the best writers on FF and I was so happy to see that you were nominated for an award. This story is well written and so brave. You should be proud. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
katierim chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
I love this story I just wish I knew what she hot glued the bears too!
alh1971 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
I loved this story! It had it all: angst, tragedy, red hot lemons, romance, and an unexpected twist to the HEA. I will reread, as this is a favorite of mine!
peygan chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
I loved this story.. Bravo
Doubleamom chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
This is so hard to read but so so beautiful at the same time. You are very talented.
luvvamps chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
Another great story! Thank you so much for sharing. You are a very talented writer and I am enjoying your stories very much! Hope this brings you a little good cheer!
lovesunandsand chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Such a beautiful story, i love your writing!
tyesmamaw chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
Just finished and LOVED it but I really would like to know what Sookie did with those "beanie babies" LOL.