Reviews for The Blood Slave
Eric is soooo disgusting he would with the cum of a another on his dick and then later be surprise she to be free? After everything have sex with once heels her man I surprised then didn't into a story of Sookie wanting get revenge she just expected being a whore . Not my Sookie .
I just about threw a blood whore at the hands of Eric . Just wow I officially can no longer read about human as a love interest he's just as bad as Bill.
pinkygirl01 chapter 19 . 1/10
wonderful story!
pinkygirl01 chapter 15 . 1/10
this is truly heartbreaking.
pinkygirl01 chapter 9 . 1/9
they are both going to be heartbroken when he sends her back.
pinkygirl01 chapter 8 . 1/9
very interesting and a great plot! love how he's teaching her all these things, but i do wonder if he will be able to let her go when the time comes.
pinkygirl01 chapter 5 . 1/9
So good!
pinkygirl01 chapter 1 . 1/9
great start!
Astra Leonis chapter 19 . 12/24/2014
Yay! Happy ending! I love happy ending!
It's really really hard for me to read this. It eat me and hurt me greatly. But I'm keep going, believe that everything will be better. And you didn't dissapoint me! The moment they're completed the bound, I fall for this story.
And you know what? Bill Compton was truly annoying.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
So many things happened while reading this where I just thought "no, they aren't go a do what I think they are" and then "yep, ok, they are doing that!"

While not exactly my cup of tea and I did skip some parts, this was original to say the least and shocking to say the most. You really should be proud of your courage posting this, I'm sure many readers were off-put but I found it to be very well written. Great job!
georgiasuzy chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Thanks for sharing this unique story. I've gotta say one thing, tho: Bill Compton figured out how to end his Maker CENTURIES before Eric ended Appius! This is one of the only times when Bill actually did something better than Eric LOL.
tanseynz chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Hilarious, tragic, appalling, intriguing, historically accurate ... A fascinating story. I'd love it even more if thoroughly edited for spelling mistakes.
The citrus is very adult! Perfect for adults who enjoy passion to the extreme.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
That's what stupidity does to people, Sookie. Stupid Sookie.
Lisa chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Loved this whole story! I could not stop reading! Looking forward to reading more from you.
LinSog93 chapter 19 . 6/24/2013