Reviews for Sleep
luluhrh chapter 1 . 3/21
"Mayday! Mayday!" oh my god i nearly lost it right then. . . hehehe. XD

but WOWZA, this is beautiful. dude, perfectionists are cool people. most of the time. when it comes to writing, perfectionists are my IDOLS. no grammar mistakes, no spelling mistakes, no weird sentence structure- nada. it's exhilarating to read something as well written as this. and with such an entertaining idea! i loved it!
gox921 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I like romance
RinGopie07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
THIS. IS. SO. DAMN. CUTE. ARGHHHHHH! I love it! :)
Katherine XOXO chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Love it so much, thank you for this :D
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Ever get to the point where you're completely shattered but every time you lie down you can't sleep? That's me at the moment. -_- Incredibly annoying it is too. Great one shot! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Omg this was soo cute, it was funny and completely in character! Great job
kyunggy chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I finished reading this at 4:04 a.m.
Coincident?
TheAnonymousPie chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I have Insomnia too, and I'm a perfectionist. Not fun. However, if this ever happened to me...I might be less hostile to the sleepless nights, perhaps even a tad thankful ;) Great story
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
One in the morning... What a perfect time to read a fic like this. Especially when I told myself that under no circumstances was I going to stay up past midnight because it would be nice if I didn't sleep until ten or eleven tomorrow. Damn the sudden attack of my inner Edwin addict!

Anyway, this was excellent. I'm really, really curious what the hell Winry was dreaming about, though.
AmiiceeLokei chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
So adorable! But man you got my hope up :P i just wanted a lip to lip kiss action;) but hey. Wonderfully written and i could totally see it happening :)
AmiiceeLokei chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
OH. MY. GOD. I LLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE THIS STORY! it had my heart beating so fast! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
the ultimadum chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I feel for ya! Insomnia suks.
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh my god. This is my favourite EdxWin story of all time 3 it's so beautiful, and simple, and your just such a talented writer everything seems so real! This story is amazing :D I've read it about 6 times :)
Hagaren-Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh My GOSH!

Amazing story- I loved it! So well written, grammatically correct (as far as I could tell, and I'm a real stickler for grammar). POST SOMETHING AGAIN SOON! That was an amazing story, keep up the awesome writing!