Reviews for Asylum
illogicalstarz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I feel like this could be a very good story. It ended to abruptly for me. :)
unknown chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw it was amazing i loved it
its kind of like the state that im going to be soon
Anon chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Its been a long time since I read or reviewed for Gravitation FFs. Even though it can be ended here, a continuation will be awesome. You should continue it :D
SpencerReidsTrueLove chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Okay, I'm going to be really honest. I usually don't like AU. But your story caught my eye. Even as I started reading it, I thought I was going to hate it. So, it turns out, I didn't hate it at all. The only thing is, right when i was seriously getting into it... it was over... so, the only way to remedy the emty feeling in my chest, would be to continue this! Please...?
soratanaka chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Please do continue!
Jinx1313 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i love this story! it's very dark. i like dark. the frist chpter made me hunger 4 more. please keep up the good work.

-Jinx1313-
Dimes Wish chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I honestly think you should continue this. It's a bloody brilliant piece of writing, and I feel that it's not quite complete as a one-shot.

I hope you choose to continue. I'll be reading.
The Red Undertaker chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
OMG that was so awesome! I really think you should continue x3

Love your writting style keep writting like this! (O3O)b
athria chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I'm not sure about the M rating, yet anyway, but I like the way you carried the story, In my opinion it makes for a great one-shot but also has potential if you want to continue it, anyway kudos~ and thanks :3
Dracolovesmebest chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh if you could continue this i would be soooooooo happy!
Inazea chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This idea is interesting, fascinating you may say :

Would you kindly go on? I think this can turn out to be a really great Fanfic :D

Ina
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
That was amazing! I would very much love it if you kept this story going. I miss seeing updates from you :). You're by far my favorite Gravitation writer.
Nicole13-1991 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I believe that u should continue. i was a little disappointed to get to the end n there was no more. so plz update )
xmywastedyouth chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I've never reviewed a Gravi fic before. Mainly because all the ones I've read were posted years and years ago...

So feel honoured!

I loved this. It was confusing, dark and sad for a reason I'm not even sure of. There are so many possibilities and unanswered questions around this story.

I personally hope you continue this into a multi-chaptered fic, it shouldn't be hard to fill in the blanks and make an on-going story out of this :)
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This has definite potential-I was REALLY enjoying this first chapter. Dark, yes, but well-written; you just want to hug him. I really hope you decide to continue it. I will definitely read it if you do.