Reviews for Reasons To Fight, Reasons To Wed
Tel nok shock chapter 38 . 1/11
Update!
A Person chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So...it's been a few years...please come back and finish your fics :(
castielthefriendlyangel chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
Hun ch 38 says to be continued at the bottom. Its been 11 YEARS. Thanks.
Caladhriel chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO! THERE HAS TO BE MORE!

Okay, I know you posted this 11 years ago, but this sttory is simply too epic to be unfinished. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue and update!
Caladhrien x

P.S. Can the twins both be boys, and can they save Rissan? I think he's a nice guy!
HanaHeart chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Hi
You probably won't going to update your fics but recently I found myself re-readings all your A/L fics and would be very happy if you started continuing them again :)
I'm sooooo eager to know what would happen to them in this fic as well as in the others
Thanks :)
Guest chapter 38 . 7/12/2012
I promise you that if you don't update this amazing fic RIGHT NOW, I'll die!
This fic is sensational and is totally and completley one of the best fics i've ever read in my life! UPDATE!
WonderGirl556 chapter 25 . 12/18/2011
What happened to Legolas's bow! That was his trademark!
cje24576 chapter 38 . 11/6/2011
Oh come on! Please say you haven't given up on this! This is so good! I want to see what happens. There better be a happy ending for all (meaning no deaths (except for the bad guys obviously)). Please update soon. Don't leave it hanging like this.
cje24576 chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Yay, they're married! This was beautiful. However, maybe you could write a more detailed version of the wedding night (maybe some sort of interlude for this chapter?)? Pretty please?
wolves2152 chapter 38 . 8/19/2011
I'm hooked on this story please update it soon!
beautifullyblunt chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Did you mean 600 years or 6 centuries? Because 600 centuries is 60,000 years.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/1/2011
NO! It CANNOT end here! You MUST update NOW! Great story by the way! Loving the love between Leggy and Aragorn and Haldir and Glorfy! But seriously... UPDATE!
peni chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
The elves in this story seem to have a mortal temper. Their emotions swing wildly from one sentence to the next...This story feels kind of bipolar.
Fires chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I like your story so far, but something is bothering me. Aragorn would have known instantly that he had shot at person the instant an arrow came back. He would have also concluded that Legolas was the person he shot at when Legolas revealed himself, a few seconds later.
Aeltari Kareidis chapter 38 . 12/17/2010
You probably don't even read these anymore but I just found this story. I have read it all. At first I admit I wanted to run away screaming...but there is something in your style that kept me lingering word after word.

Now I have reached the end and want more. Have you abandoned this story? I wish to know what Legolas' children are going to be like.

I could NOT wrap my head around a pregnant male elf but knowing as I do how magical they are anything is possible. I do have to ask however seeing as males DO lack the proper equipment for birth how were you proposing this to occur?

The love, the tenderness you show between the men is wonderful. I was also captivated by beautiful Glorfindel and Haldir's interactions. Those two are intensely sexual in nature and I loved it.

I love alternate universes. As a fanfiction writer myself I bend and break rules all the time. I am working on a LOTR story now which follows my online game character. Your story has inspired me.

Please finish this, if you can.
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »