Reviews for Reasons To Fight, Reasons To Wed
um story kinda sucks...but in a good way
Why is there not another chapter? This can't be?
Yay! The way is free for them to become BFFs now! Maybe even sworn blood brothers or something like that! And I hope that it's Thandruil who deals with Meron.
HanaHeart chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
I know that this fic properly will never ben updated. you even may have stopped writing all together...but it worth a try.
Please, update this wonderful fic. i want to know the ending
lordessoftime-tau chapter 38 . 1/11/2015
A Person chapter 1 . 1/22/2014's been a few years...please come back and finish your fics :(
castielthefriendlyangel chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
Hun ch 38 says to be continued at the bottom. Its been 11 YEARS. Thanks.
Caladhriel chapter 38 . 8/19/2013

Okay, I know you posted this 11 years ago, but this sttory is simply too epic to be unfinished. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue and update!
Caladhrien x

P.S. Can the twins both be boys, and can they save Rissan? I think he's a nice guy!
HanaHeart chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You probably won't going to update your fics but recently I found myself re-readings all your A/L fics and would be very happy if you started continuing them again :)
I'm sooooo eager to know what would happen to them in this fic as well as in the others
Thanks :)
Guest chapter 38 . 7/12/2012
I promise you that if you don't update this amazing fic RIGHT NOW, I'll die!
This fic is sensational and is totally and completley one of the best fics i've ever read in my life! UPDATE!
WonderGirl556 chapter 25 . 12/18/2011
What happened to Legolas's bow! That was his trademark!
JediGaladriel chapter 38 . 11/6/2011
Oh come on! Please say you haven't given up on this! This is so good! I want to see what happens. There better be a happy ending for all (meaning no deaths (except for the bad guys obviously)). Please update soon. Don't leave it hanging like this.
JediGaladriel chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Yay, they're married! This was beautiful. However, maybe you could write a more detailed version of the wedding night (maybe some sort of interlude for this chapter?)? Pretty please?
wolves2152 chapter 38 . 8/19/2011
I'm hooked on this story please update it soon!
beautifullyblunt chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Did you mean 600 years or 6 centuries? Because 600 centuries is 60,000 years.
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »