Reviews for Reasons To Fight, Reasons To Wed
The Luthoress chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
good story...
imma-crazy-monkey chapter 39 . 1/30/2003
.God~ This Is Seriously, The Best FanFic I've Ever Read. I Am Totally Serious. This FanFic Is Just Absolutely Amazing! Please! You Must Update Soon!
Mr. Tolkien chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Your mother wears army boots.
someone chapter 39 . 1/25/2003
ooooo!i love this story alot!will you continue?pls pls pls pls pls continue!
Sorrhelin Mandril chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
dude...the links to the last three or four chapters are screwed up...they are like, 36 is 35, 37 is 35 and the last three is 36 & 37. the fic is great!

Legolas seems a bit too needy, despite his pregnancy. i think that he would be more practical, in any case, and i think that he would never, EVER stick his tongue out. Ever. but anyway, PLEEEZE PLEEZE finish this one soon!
Elrenia daughter of Elrohir chapter 39 . 1/15/2003
Nooooooo! I hate cliffhangers. This is the first time I've read this story but I really liked it. Great job!
Lady of Legolas Princess of Mirkwood chapter 39 . 1/11/2003
If you ever read this AJ,we will wait untill you can get a new for the Almighty Elven Queen of LOTR fics.
ZeroCool chapter 39 . 1/6/2003
Just where are you? When are you going to finish this fiction, and your other fictions? You haven't updated the stories for months already and your action has driven us (the readers) crazy! Anyway, I just want to say that this story and "When Eyes Meet Eyes" are my favorites and I hope that you will continue writing them ASAP.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/4/2003
I am Keeta Maxwell...just to lazy to log

You have to continue this ASAP! I am addicted to it. I have been reading it since like a week ago! You must hurry!

~*Keeta Maxwell*~
Guest chapter 39 . 12/29/2002
wow! This was really good. It kept going, and going and going, but it was still good.*smile* I love stories like this. *Evil grin* For I am queen of all that is perverted! mwahahaha!
mistressofterror chapter 39 . 12/26/2002
OHHHHHH...good story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you haven't stopped writing it. Love you story too much for you to stop. Ok I am sorry about how weird this soundes but it is two thirty in the morining and my hands are numb. I hope to see a new chapter soon!
Aquarius chapter 39 . 12/24/2002

you stopped the story! This is a wonderful story and it should be finished.. please please please finish it! You are a wonderful writer.
KatanaDevil chapter 39 . 12/21/2002
Hey! AJ! I hope your feeling better! I only wanted to with you a very Merry Christmas or a late happy Hanauka! Feel better and amazing stories and work as always!

Lady Geuna chapter 39 . 12/13/2002

nienorraukwen09 chapter 39 . 12/12/2002
WOAH! This is really good. But who was Elena's pop? Your story mentions him but, how would Meron know of her pop? I think that it should be a girl and boy for Leggy's children. But could you add more about Elena's past? Please keep on writing!
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »