Reviews for Until the End of Time
Strange.Laughter chapter 35 . 9/18/2012
I get that Relief and Fight thing, I think what you were trying to say was that he was fighting to stay alive for her? Am I right or am I wrong?
I love the story though, you really are a brilliant writer. Good luck with all your other stories, I hope you'll wish me luck with my hundreds of stories in unfinished waiting. Keep it Up.
Strange.Laughter chapter 34 . 9/18/2012
I sure as hell didn't expect that. I love the way he proposed, so freaking original :D I love it, moving on the the final chapter now, wish me luck. I hope to the Gods it ends well for them.
mrsbweasley09 chapter 35 . 6/13/2012
Very awesome and beautiful! You write good, Pyewacket! The smut scenes are as good as the likes of Charlainne Harris, JR Ward, Laurell K. Hamilton, Sara Douglass and Judy Blume; when she wrote for Adults. I can DEF see you up there with The Greatests one day! ATM; I wish I could have these same romances I read often about in My Life. It's no wonder I'm a Bookworm! LOL! Thank you for sharing!

See you soon and chat soon!

I loved your Story!

- mrsbweasley09
mrsbweasley09 chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
Now, going into Chapter 26. Amazing Story! I love how you continue to introduce conflict and having it resolved all on it's own. It is almost as if you put no thought into how it will be resolved. Excellent writing skills! Loving this Story much! It flows together very well! Kudos on keeping to The Plot and knowing your Characters so thoroughly! Thank you for sharing!

See you soon and chat soon!

- Mrs. BWeasley09
mrsbweasley09 chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Pyewacket!

Excellent writing and awesome story! Your writing has a great way of pulling it's readers into your World of House. Thank you so much for sharing! I am truly enjoying The Journey with Greg and Cory. They are amazing Characters!

Am now going into Chapter 16 as I write.

Chat soon! xoxox Mrs. BWeasley09
alextraviolet chapter 35 . 11/11/2011
Sorry I hate death, love the story, was mad she slept with Dave. How could she do that to House. They wasted so many year, but I am glad they finally found and work it out. True Love
LANIKI chapter 35 . 8/9/2011
How did I miss this last chapter? Anyway, what a sad and beautiful way to end it. Their wedding was perfect for them and it sounds like they had a good life together and a lovely end.

Great story!
Woody2792 chapter 35 . 7/27/2011
Loved it! Perfect closure, and made me cry - always a good sign :) Can't believe it's over, but I will defiinitely be rereading this fic for ages :)

xx

one question which sticks out - what was in the note House gave Cory, via Wilson, pre-wedding?
hilandmum chapter 35 . 7/22/2011
Terrific ending. I'm glad you included the final part - it showed how their love could stand until the end of time.

The mental picture of House in the clothes for the medieval wedding may stick with me for a loooonnng time!

Wonderful storytelling.

Best wishes with you Camp NaNo story.

Mum
iyimgrace chapter 35 . 7/22/2011
Beautifully done. This story has been a nice ride all the way through. It was certainly a challenge to make Greg House a believer in the fate and souls carrying on through time. I think the fact that you had them separated for so long after their initial bonding when they were young makes the whole thing totally believable. I like how you blended canon in with your own vision because the portion that you chose made sense. It was a time when he was almost at his lowest. Of course, we could pick two more times now, since the series has gone on, but to have her come back into his life when he was facing jail, and her being FBI, makes sense.

There were, sweet parts, fun parts and some very poignant dramatic scenes. It was nice to see you stretch yourself with this one and write so much. You know me, I'm the fan of the epic. I can't wait to see what you do with the Duke character in your next endeavor.

I'll be right there with you!
ILoveHLaurie chapter 35 . 7/22/2011
Awww, what a perfect ending :')

The honeymoon smex was amazing hot and romantic at the same time, and I wasn't expecting that final scene but it really gave a nice rounded ending to the whole story and was the perfect way to end. :) Good luck with all your orignal writing, but don't leave us waiting too long ;)

x
Regina Falange chapter 35 . 7/22/2011
Wow, that was some GORGEOUS ending! :) Loved the medieval wedding and the hot nights afterwards...I got all teary reading the last bit, it was just perfect. Until the end of time indeed. Amazing. *sigh*

This one goes straight to my all time favorite stories here on FF, I'm sure gonna miss those two (now it's the time for them to cast Cory for s.8). Wish you the best of luck in that writing course and I'll be waiting for more exciting stuff to come.
lori51 chapter 35 . 7/22/2011
Awwww, that was do beautiful! Loved this one soooo much!
touchatoucha7 chapter 35 . 7/22/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg ! this story was so amazing !
limptulip chapter 35 . 7/22/2011
Great story, I'll miss it.