Reviews for The Things We Hide
Biscuit-Barrel chapter 2 . 5/20
I'd completely forgotten my fanfiction login, I hadn't used it is so long! But I just had to review this one, it's so good. The characterization is just perfect and completely believable. I love how you captured both John and Sherlock. So really well done. Will be coming back to read this again when I need another smile on my face x
Delightful story! Very well written; good psychology. And I love H/C of this variety :-)
Happy reader here...
Yeah chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Yeah! That was great! I love how you put up their relationsship and the blog from Watson into it! :-)
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Loved it. A typical Sherlock thing to do. You wrote both characters perfectly.
kawaiiyume312 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Amazing story! It has a really good plot and it's so well written! Good job! :D
JustAnotherPerson347 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was brilliant ! You actually captured Sherlock's character and made it really believable. Great job :)
Athena222 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I really loved how in character John and Sherlock were! Nice job!
Anonymoustache chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Ok, I don't remember whether or not I already left a review, but I read this for the second time today and it was just as good as the first:). Very well written! Very, very good characterization and plotline...I definitely wasn't expecting the little twist about Sherlock protecting John at the end! Nice job!
jbug chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Definitely sounds like John Watson. Loved it!
jbug chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Very very good.
The-221b-TimeLord-of-Hogwarts chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
There are very few words to describe this fanfic, but I might as well settle for absolutely astonishing!
I loved everything about it; how you captured all of the characters personalities so well; how you described every last detail so that I could picture exactly what was going on in my head; and how you managed to grasp on to my attention and interest so well that you never lost it for a single second.
This story, I must say, is my favorite Sherlock fanfic I have ever read.
K chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Enjoyed it, thank you! I loved the part at the end: "but try living with him. You'll get it."
Damelia Evenshire chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Well, that was very nice after having read one of the more violent fics. The whole reaction simply screams Sherlock. Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
John's so sexy when he's assertive...3 Loved this fix m'dear...it was PERFECT
Mwe chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You write very well and in-character...I usually skip chase scene descriptions but yours was captivating. :) I look forward to the next chapter!