Reviews for Throw Out the Script
Oh fuck no!
Hah here's something wrong there...dark magic is evil...magic itself is just a tool.
TheRealContestshippingPrincess chapter 37 . 10/6
The best Merlin fanfiction I've ever read. Kind of wish the show actually went this route. Great job!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 37 . 10/5
This story was so, so brilliant. You really did a fantastic job with it, I truly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
Milly the Dragon chapter 37 . 9/11
This was an adventure. An awesome adventure. I love the direction you pushed the characters in. Dark Merlin, though scary, is never covered quite enough, and you made it completely plausible! And Gaia is absolutely gorgeous. Beaut read, well done.
MonJoh chapter 37 . 9/5
Glad I read this. There are a few chapters worth re-reading whenever I need a little Mergana (hot chapters!), but the overall to kill/not to kill theme was also good. And yes, Merlin never does as he is told - why listen to Gaius about keeping his secret from Morgana?
Adele chapter 37 . 8/31
Thank you for the happy ending.
Adele chapter 6 . 8/29
Loved the kidnapping shenanigans. Definitely the best laugh I have had in a month
This book is amazing!
Songbird73 chapter 37 . 6/7
Ok first this is amazing.
Beautiful writing, wonderful plot twist, every character was sympathetic and the romance was spot on. This is a wonderful story and I hope you never stop writing.

Second please mark this story as complete I had a whole rant ready if I found a cliff hanger at the end and no climax.
Daredevil chapter 36 . 5/15
Honestly this is stupid. Not having Merlin go dark at this point has no point. And Morguese would have just killed Arthur.
midnightscar17 chapter 37 . 5/7
Your story was really good i really enjoyed it. I hope you will write again at some point.
midnightscar17 chapter 3 . 5/6
Just fyi ive seen chapters 10k long lol just sayn
Awakening-The-Wicked chapter 37 . 4/2
It took you five months to write this thing...
It took me 6hrs 43mins 7 tissues and 4 awkward questions from mom..(Who died now?...What happened this time?...)'s official I HAVE no social life...btw LOVED the story
KingofAllBritons chapter 37 . 4/1
such a beautiful story! amazing