Reviews for Throw Out the Script
bloxwatch1234351 chapter 18 . 6/8/2022
I HEAR INCEST IN THE AIR! Is it incest? I mean Arthur was born from magic not really Uther sooo?
fightboredom chapter 1 . 5/30/2022
Comparing telling Uther and Freya to telling Morgana is apples and oranges.

Gwen was in immediate danger of execution directly because of Merlin's actions.

Freya was a nobody and known magic user also set to die. She couldn't betray him without killing herself as well, and even if no one recognized her as the escapee, the word of a nobody vs the word of the prince's manservant who has been there for over a year isn't going to count for much, especially compared to the word of Morgana, the King's ward, against Merlin's.

Lastly, Merlin was specifically warned against telling her and told she would go evil.

I'm not saying it's completely unrealistic for Merlin to tell her anyway, but it's also completely realistic for him to hold back like he did in the show.
heyihavesocks chapter 2 . 3/8/2022
Hm, if it's not Gwaine, is it Lancelot or Elyan? (Idk when Elyan shows up. I'm only on season two).
heyihavesocks chapter 1 . 3/8/2022
Ope, Gaius you got bad timing, man:D. I'm super taken with this first chapter. Like, wow! I really enjoy your way of writing!
AvidReader2425 chapter 37 . 3/4/2022
Honestly, I felt that this was a truly fantastic story, the characters were well written, the plot was highly enjoyable, and there was an emotional roller coaster to be sure. And, I think I’d rather prefer this ending to the one we got in the show lol. Well done.
AvidReader2425 chapter 36 . 3/4/2022
Another great chapter. And to reiterate, I was never really overly fond of Arthur in the show, honestly, Merlin would have made a better king lol. Hardly a perfect king, but nothing in the show really inspired me into the leader ship qualities of King Arthur and his capability to be a truly fantastical king. Merlin was the one with both the power to defend the kingdom, the patience and perseverance to handle anything that came his way, and the true unending kindness that you would love in a ruler. Merlin for king! Lol
AvidReader2425 chapter 35 . 3/4/2022
Another fantastic chapter. And honestly Merlin, you have to learn that there is a middle ground between Saint and Sinner lol.
AvidReader2425 chapter 34 . 3/4/2022
Another fantastic chapter, and very curious about this new future ahead
AvidReader2425 chapter 33 . 3/4/2022
Everyone has a breaking point, everyone has that line that others should not cross, and the truly powerful like Merlin, the truly moral like Merlin, well, they have a line that you should never cross because of how terrifying the result will be.
AvidReader2425 chapter 32 . 3/4/2022
Evil evil evil cliffhanger
AvidReader2425 chapter 31 . 3/4/2022
Thanks for the chapter .
AvidReader2425 chapter 30 . 3/4/2022
It would be rather funny if they were falling right into the dragons den, and the troll came face-to-face with the dragon lol
AvidReader2425 chapter 29 . 3/4/2022
Awesome
AvidReader2425 chapter 28 . 3/4/2022
Thanks for another great chapter, hope you recovered quickly
AvidReader2425 chapter 27 . 3/4/2022