Reviews for Throw Out the Script
zombieshane05 chapter 5 . 2/27
honestly if merlin keeps making insults for the Pendragon family even Arthur will realise who wrote it
Jack Beach chapter 37 . 1/24
As a fellow author on the site I have to say I couldnt put your fanfic down during any free time I had! It was great and you should be proud, my only tiny gripe is grammar and some strange word placement, but any consitant reader can look past tiny things like that and see this for what it is; you pouring yourself into this and loving it the whole way.
Nighty132 chapter 37 . 11/18/2023
The ending was kinda meh. I would end it with Morgana coming back, sees what Merlin has become, and even Merlin sees what he has become. Says something of an apology, and gets out of there with the chain that held the dragon.

After years, Morgana is still searching for Merlin while working in the court as advisor, until one day, she discovers the lake. Where she sees a little house all alone. But a house that hadn't been used in months.

Realizing that she has finally found a trace of Merlin, Morgana visits the lake often in the hope that he'll come back.

Timeskip of another few years, where Merlin is returning to his little house after travelling the world, to see that the place is well maintained. At the same time, Morgana comes to maintain the place and they run into each other.

Conclusion: Merlin was using the chains to completely restrain his powers, which made it impossible to find him as a side effect (no appearing in the dream as well). And he's been in grief and regret all this years(Like the end of the show).

After some back and forth, Morgana convinces him to return home with her, where an aged Gwen and Arthur have also been waiting for their friend to come back. Promising to work together to lessen the darkness around his heart since it will never completely go away (Morgana's reaction and realization to that would be interesting).

The ending would be bittersweet which would suit well with the theme of this story so far.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/8/2023
Fucking brilliant
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 37 . 9/4/2023
Really satisfying conclusion. I love the trope of the good one embracing their dark side and the “bad” one pulling them back to the light.
kageknuser2710 chapter 37 . 3/15/2023
This was such a beautiful piece of art. You should be proud of this work right here. You had me happy, angry, sad, and more during the whole story. Heck, I was just crying reading this chapter.

This was everything I wanted when I watched the show. Thank you. Truly.
kageknuser2710 chapter 6 . 3/14/2023
This was an amazing chapter!
sugoiauriga chapter 37 . 2/4/2023
Amazing truly amazing
sugoiauriga chapter 6 . 2/3/2023
Oh man this is good
sugoiauriga chapter 4 . 2/3/2023
I kept laughing at many parts of this. I love inner Will. Bless him.
sugoiauriga chapter 3 . 2/3/2023
Oh man this is awesome. Thanks for exploring this. Morgana wiould absolutely have merlin help her kill uther asdsadggghk and this will test their bond and personal convictions. Im excited how this will play out.
bloxwatch1234351 chapter 18 . 6/8/2022
I HEAR INCEST IN THE AIR! Is it incest? I mean Arthur was born from magic not really Uther sooo?
fightboredom chapter 1 . 5/30/2022
Comparing telling Uther and Freya to telling Morgana is apples and oranges.

Gwen was in immediate danger of execution directly because of Merlin's actions.

Freya was a nobody and known magic user also set to die. She couldn't betray him without killing herself as well, and even if no one recognized her as the escapee, the word of a nobody vs the word of the prince's manservant who has been there for over a year isn't going to count for much, especially compared to the word of Morgana, the King's ward, against Merlin's.

Lastly, Merlin was specifically warned against telling her and told she would go evil.

I'm not saying it's completely unrealistic for Merlin to tell her anyway, but it's also completely realistic for him to hold back like he did in the show.
heyihavesocks chapter 2 . 3/8/2022
Hm, if it's not Gwaine, is it Lancelot or Elyan? (Idk when Elyan shows up. I'm only on season two).
heyihavesocks chapter 1 . 3/8/2022
Ope, Gaius you got bad timing, man:D. I'm super taken with this first chapter. Like, wow! I really enjoy your way of writing!
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »