Reviews for Throw Out the Script
May we all take a moment to mourn for the real hero of this story, the Great Dragon.
Finished the story but realized halfway through no one else was very likable. To angsty and Morgana was a straight up bitch..
Oh man...
Thank you for this, just thank you. This entire scene is so well worded and crafted and beautiful!
mathewsjessalyn chapter 2 . 5/7
I love this sooooo much.
Can we please get over this bs
Ok I know she was almost raped, but he saved her
She knew he was nearby and he saved her
But Merlin was whipped and no one saved him
He knew there was no one coming to save him
Even if his physical body is healed I think his mind would be more scared then hers
michaelCCC98 chapter 37 . 2/9
bravo man, made me fucking cry, and feel so many emotions reading this trough.
michaelCCC98 chapter 2 . 2/8
dude, that line about killing nimueh had me in a 5 minute appreciation rant to myself, this is SO WELL WRITTEN!
diegokpo30 chapter 37 . 2/3
Hermoso, no dormi desde la 2 am hasta la 1 pm para leer toda la historia, estoy muerto de sueño, pero estoy feliz, acabo de leer una de las mejores historias que existen, en todo este tiempo me hiciste pasar dolores, por momentos pensaba que no habia esperanza, momentos de felicidad, momentos en los que tuve miedo de lo que podria pasar, gracias por hacerme sentir todas estas emociones sos un gran escritor, me alegra este final, gracias por todo.
diegokpo30 chapter 26 . 2/3
SOS UN HIJO DE PUTA, PERDONA SOY ESPAÑOL, ESTO ES INCREIBLE SOS UN MALDITO TROLL.
FreEspirit2127 chapter 33 . 1/11
But I want to you run first?
FreEspirit2127 chapter 27 . 1/9
Do you think Katie McGrath's smirk is obnoxious or the troll/Morgana's smirk is obnoxious? :p
Adele Chase chapter 37 . 1/6
Thank you for writing this. It is the best story I have read of understanding, forgiveness, and redemption. Dreams to reality take work.
Adele chapter 14 . 1/5
I love Merlin and Morgana whump when they work together to defend and help each other.
FreEspirit2127 chapter 6 . 1/5
wait what?
Adele chapter 6 . 1/5
Love the banter between Merlin and Morgana regarding the names of their future children and let names for each other. I laughed so hard it hurt. Thank you for writing this chapter.