Reviews for Throw Out the Script
I just laughed so hard I cried
shiho59 chapter 7 . 10/5
j'adore l'histoire
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/30
Yes, perfect timing Gaius.
Love the reference to the black knight!
archergwen chapter 37 . 8/22
Augh. I love this so much. Wonderful agony and perfect romance.
wynteralchemyst chapter 37 . 7/15
I just had to leave a review after reading this. I've been powering through it the last two days, and goodness, what a RUSH. Seriously, it's so hard to find a story that's so engaging while simultaneously well-written and loyal to the characters. This story felt so natural (and it made me wish the show really went like this!) but seriously - I have had the most fun being distracted from real life because of this story, and I thank you so much for that. Best 48 hours spent on this site, ever. :)
Running Queen Era chapter 37 . 7/5
This was absolutely stunning. I cannot express all of the emotions running through my head. All of the details and love that show through made this story truly special. You may be one of the best writers that I have ever encountered, and i cannot express my gratitude for stumbling upon your masterpiece. Always cherish yourself and respect your writing ability. You truly are a shining star!:)
Zenith Relaxation chapter 12 . 6/21
I loved this chapter!
GreenHorn22 chapter 37 . 6/20
This was a fabulous story I couldnt stop reading it. Your an excellent writer and i cant wait to read more of your stories.
HgSpartan chapter 37 . 5/23
Bravo. Is a sequel in the works? I'll be sure to check your page.
novelreader chapter 37 . 5/21
God I had a huge review... and now it's deleted by accident. All I can say is this fic moved me and you are a wonderful writer. Thank you so much for writing this!
novelreader chapter 33 . 5/20
For some reason Kilgarrah's death made me sad :( you did a great job in backstory, emphasizing Kilgarrah's grief and Merlin's anger. He made a mistake, an oversight. Merlin falling in love with Morgana, obviously he'd go dark after he death. You could also sense the dragon really doesn't think humans fondly, even if they are his friends. Or maybe he's a very selfish dragon more like. Other people's suffering doesn't matter in the face of his own pain. He was planning on taking advantage of Merlin's forgiving nature. Still it got me sad, because he's one of the last dragons, and he really did so needed a friend. I love and hate how you made it so tragic! There really is no good and bad, I feel for every character in this story thanks to your brilliant writing! They are all so three dimensional! Bravo!
novelreader chapter 32 . 5/20
The ending was weird... and I kinda still get weird out by Morgana referring to Merlin as "Oh my Merlin" It sounds so funny! Especially after I read a crossover fic between Harry Potter and Merlin and remembered people use his name as a swear, well it was explained in the fic, "Merlin's Beard!" is similar to "Oh my god!", "Oh my Merlin!" haha I have a weird sense of humor. Anyway moving on...
novelreader chapter 30 . 5/20
I kinda really didn't know what was happening in the end, but for some reason I found the Troll very funny in the end. All through the confrontation, I was like what the hell was it doing there. I bet it didn't like being ignored like that lol, this chapter was like a combination of several episodes all rolled in one! LOL!
novelreader chapter 29 . 5/19
Your 'Next Times' sound much more funnier then they actually are. Honestly I think the only funny chapter in the story was Merlin's stupid letter, 'flutterface', Dragoon The Great, and the made up drama of Lancelot and Arthur's battle for the fair Guinevere. You can tell it was very popular production considering how long the tale still survived. ;) Other then that your chapters are not at all as funny as you hinted.