Reviews for Support
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
That was nice
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was gorgeous, simply gorgeous. I do love your writing so.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hasn't decided to kill Jayne YET. I love River
memorysdaughter chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was just beautiful. I had a hankering for some lovely River/Inara fic, and this fit the bill totally. Thanks!
Serene River chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is so beautiful. In so many ways. I always find writing INara to be stilted and strange, but you do it beautifully. Bravo.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow! Beautiful (and that 'haven't decided yet' regarding the killing of Jayne was the perfect touch at the end).
Alia92 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Pure gold:) oh man when I saw Inara breakdown I was crushed myself...cuz most of us proabobly been there...done that.
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Vey nice.
TheSwedishMystery chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was sweet and pretty awesome. I like how you fitted this into canon.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I'm glad River could be a good friend to Inara and comfort her here. I also like how River talked about all the kinds of love, how they are linked and how one isn't any more important than the others, wise words, something that few people seem to know or understand. Well written..

Riona
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really liked how you wrote this. We barely got to see River and Inara interact and it's nice to read when they do. Great job!
jane0904 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Interesting take - and I could see that happening as a flashback in a future episode. Otherwise I've never really understood Inara's decision to leave - she's supposed to be this strong character, yet she runs away. So maybe Joss was going to have her go as a ploy arranged by River. But most of all ... I love Inara asking River if she's going to kill Jayne! Oh, if she ever does, it won't be with a gun or a knife ...
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I adore this. That paragraph River has on love, and the ways the crew loves, is breathtaking and pulls at you just by how ... TRUE it is. I love reading a universal truth put in pretty, pretty words. I also love the idea of River, through her knowledge of the future, setting the future in motion. :) Amazing job!
bob0045 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Love this story, a nice little bit of bonding. Your Inara always has just the right mix of strength and vulnerability to be likeable.
bjq chapter 1 . 3/28/2011