Reviews for Star Gazing
I knew I had a feeling that I was going to like Yoko... -evil grin-
Deasher chapter 12 . 3/5
Ooooooh Just found this fanfic and may I say I loved it :D Read it in one sitting. You better hurry up and upload the next one or I'll simply die *dramatic sigh*
pdrtuttgkxkxiuhj...
White Wave 1218 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
Kyaaaa! I loved this. You did such a good job and i love how the alternates reflect what happning irl. And i love yoko and shinra competing for the wingman spot. Actually i just love yoko! Please dont abandon this story! I eagerly await an update. :)
Letty-Chan19 chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Please..
Letty-Chan19 chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Update..
Sinaka-Krasa chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS IS THE BEST SHIZAYA I'VE READ EVER! AND I'VE READ DOZENS!
ArtisanDreamCatcher chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
...2011...

*explodes*
GreenLavender chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I actually really love angsty/hurt stories and he whenever I read them My usual reaction is: "I wish I could have true love" or "Never gonna have that." I read your story and then I got up from my bed and slammed my head on my desk saying "Screw it, my new goal is to kill Shizuo." Poor Izaya is going through so much and there's really no one to help him but Shinra. I sort of guessed that Psyche and the others were a reflection of their feelings but oh gosh I feel like "JUST PLEASE SCREW EACH OTHER AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER".

Anyways, beautifully written and wonderful story! I know it's been around 3 years but... COME BACK!
CitrusFlag chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Did you die? Did school kill you? Is that why you haven't come back to this story for a bit now? ;n;
Mori the wise chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
It's really cute I felt every emotion, it even almost made me tear up a bit, and it was well written, and I just hope it gets up dated soon
PassingBye chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I hope you update eventhough its been 3 years. Please don't abandon this story because its amazing.
vetii chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Wowowowow please update! This is wonderful!
Matt chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Waah! Its been a while since you updated so i'll assume you dropped this fanfic, which by the way is really sad considering so many people love this story (inculding me!). Awh...well, I sure do hope you'll consider finishing this fanfic one day!
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Ah, I'm so glad I read this story! It's amazing!