Reviews for Star Gazing
Muz Dman chapter 12 . 5/24
Please Update... ()/
#Shizayaisthebest (Ĺ̯ -͠ )
DawnChamber chapter 12 . 4/30
I'm quite late to join the party, however I just finished reading all the chapters and I must say that I LOVED this story! It's a shame it hasn't been updated in so long...

Normally I don't really like OC's but...Yoko's grown on me and I love all her silly antics!

Yoko and Shinra fighting over who's going to be Izaya's wing man was another one of the things I loved in this story. They remind me of my two best friends in real life who have done the exact same thing. I can relate to the pain, frustration, and embarrassment Izaya feels.

Roppi and Tsugaru being together was something that has NEVER EVER crossed my mind before. Those two being together was like the last thing I'd ever think of. Though it's an interesting concept nonetheless.

If I remember all the details correctly... Sumiko wanted Shizuo to be her boyfriend, but she doesn't hold any romantic feelings towards him...? So when he confessed to her and she says she doesn't love him back, is she only with him because she LIKES him? I'm so confused with her logic... ;

Ah, Candyland... I find it absolutely hilarious that Izaya got beat in a game as simple as Candyland. Although him saying "Well I'm defiantly NOT dressing in a maid costume, not until the day I actually loose at something-" was basically an invitation for the others to get him in a maid costume. He dug his own hole. :P

Ugh, I hate people who get into other's personal space without a care. They're the absolute worst. Go Shizuo for tossing that guy into the wall! He deserved it!

I love big brother Izaya caring for his little sisters, Mairu and Kururi! It was so cute! Oh and having Izaya be with Kasuka, while Shizuo was with Mairu and Kururi was a smart idea. A little sibling swap, ingenious.

I'm really despising Izaya's father right now, hopefully nothing TOO bad happens. Ah, who am I kidding? Something really bad probably will happen... At least then we can have Shizuo to the rescue..? Maybe? Or more angst, that works too.

Overall I really enjoyed this story; its written very excellently! _
It really sucks you discontinued this... it's an amazing story. The author probably won't ever see this comment, considering the account seems abandoned since 2011.
But, I wish someone—anyone, who can write decently could be able to continue this possibly. Or I'll have to try myself. Ao3: Nozomu7Yashilko; if I do.
SonCor-sama chapter 12 . 2/19
It's truly a shame that this fanfic doesn't have been continued in years, I think that it really deserves a continuation, I mean, the story is all well writed that I even liked Yoko and Sumiko, I mean, I'm not the type of person who likes OC's in fanfics, but... Ugh, what I'm trying to say is that this fanfic has a really awesome story that it doesn't deserves to be abandoned.

I really hope this will be continued. :)
PLEASE chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
I need closure.
Faery66 chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
Hope to read more soon.
iiCollz chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
OMFG. This fanfic was sooo good~! Several times I almost broke out in tears for Izaya and Physce.. I think that's his name.. xD Anyhoo, I feel like you have great writing skills! Please write more! I'm also tempted to slap something because.. THAT CLIFF HANGER WITH IZAYA. I'll probs take a break from fanfics for a while... xDD Anyhoo, please update! I know, I know, its been five years about.. But that doesn't stop me~! Also, I love Yoko. So much.. Is it bad that I ship Yoko x Shrina? xDD ANYHOOO.. That's it!
Dagne531 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
F*cking great story!please update! :-)
RuRu chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
toshiro hikari chapter 12 . 10/23/2015
and its stop updating
favorite
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
hAhA rip I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish that you would have continued this story but you haven't updated in four years
I cri bc this story is so amazing yet unfinished
Froid chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Love this story
Update please..
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
I knew I had a feeling that I was going to like Yoko... -evil grin-
Deasher chapter 12 . 3/5/2015
Ooooooh Just found this fanfic and may I say I loved it :D Read it in one sitting. You better hurry up and upload the next one or I'll simply die *dramatic sigh*