Reviews for Arms & Armistice
ineffablewitch chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
I'm not going to lie, I've spent forever finding this fic again! I've never forgotten it. The imagery you've created, the characterization, the romance - all of it influences me to this day as a writer. I am so happy i've managed to find it again! Know that even if you never write another word, this is one of my favorite things I've read, and it's gonna be close to my heart ad infinitum. More reviews to come as I re-read!
Rosalie end jacob chapter 11 . 6/1/2017
Excelente nada más que decir
Abigail Mikaelson chapter 21 . 5/25/2016
No it can't end there!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
If I remember correctly, the translation of; "The girl is not yours." would be: "Puella non tuae est."

Btw, I love the story.
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 21 . 7/12/2014
Ever going to come back and finish this fic? It's been so long since your last update. Which is too bad, this is one of the best fics in the Legion category
Lingering.Fears chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
Oh my goodness! Update soon; this story is absolutely amazing! :} I love it so much!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 21 . 4/19/2013
You can't just leave it here! It's been almost a year, please please please! I know you can't force yourself to "feel" a story and continue it, but could you try? Just this once? Pretty please?
Evangeline-Sibeliah chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
This was a very nice read.
Apart from the theology which was shady at times - and often had to because the religion itself doesn't make sense - e.g. the "4 billion year" upgrade, the "Satan/Devil" copout, making The God more of a Greek god (not omniscient, not omnipotent, with human weaknesses) than the Judeo-Christian one..., apart from that, everything was very well thought out and very well written. As a second-language speaker, I even learned a few new words (like surreptitious and pauldron XD).

Any future projects on the horizon? I'd love to read some more from you!
Angie
QUEENOFTHEDEMONS chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
Love the story the chapter keep writing and update soon I'm dying
Ethedriell chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
Oh god I adore this story! I would really love a new chapter soon!
Seady93 chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
Unf! so amazing man, please please please update soon!
The.Pansy chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
AHHHHHHHH. cant wait, please please please update soon.
swimheart96 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
seriously, you NEED to update this story! i totally love it, and i recheck it like every other day to see if you updated...the suspense is killing me! so PLEASE update!
greendayjewels86 chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
I love this story. Please continue. Wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
Please continue! I love this story sooooo much. It's amazing!