Reviews for Symmetry
Alethea R. Grey chapter 32 . 1/27
I seriously love the ending it was so sweet and cute!
Alethea R. Grey chapter 24 . 1/27
I really love your story! 3
MsAnneElliot chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
I absolutely loved this! I read it all in one sitting. I decided to check this story out while I not so patiently wait for an update of "Importance of First Impressions". Tbh I wasn't so sure about this fic while I was reading through the prologue. Jake's relationhip with Emma was a bit weird to me given their age gap. I couldn't help think " What 18 year old male would be doting on an unrelated six year old like this". I know this is the age difference in the book and when theyre older the gap isn't as bad. Plus when you gave the back story about him being crazy about Caroline it made him seem a lot less creepy.

I also love how you incorporated some of the other Austen characters, your versions of the other Emma characters were very likeable and made me route for the secondary characters too. I also liked your original character Adelle and tge bond she and Emma developed.
eknight07 chapter 29 . 5/21/2014
dream... huh.. Of the 3 options you mentioned above I think this is thebest option... It will get Jake knightley to take action before he leaves. SO, he leaves for London with no regrets.
eknight07 chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
finally, Jake Knightley grows up... a mother's love ")
eknight07 chapter 22 . 5/21/2014
good gosh.. What the? Jane in love with Mr. Jake Knightley... Os that why he does not care what he is doing to Emma and he is being selfish and looking forward to going to London? This Knightley is so juvenile:)

Why is Jane doing this to Frank? Is she trying to force her hand and does she know that he r actions with have second and third order effects? Man you sure got some twists in this... I did not realize Jane would be so Ballsy.
eknight07 chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
Good Lord... What is up with Mr. Jake Knightley? Even John can lecture him... The Master of Donwell Abbey being lectured by his older brother... Really? oh wait I forgot this is a modern twist :) lol
eknight07 chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
OMG.. Okey right now with the way you have written the characters. Emma would be better off with Frank Churchill, than Jake Knightley.. Is he really this dense. Can he not realize the job offer was a carrot to get the other Bingley child to move to London closer to her parents? Really? I expected more from Mr. Knightley... ever so bright and so mature in the book... What happened?

No worries though.. I know it will resolve in the end. I still like your twist.. It will resolve in the end right? I hope so...
eknight07 chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
oh... I really am surprise that you made all the guys in your story nice blokes... Elton is nice... Frank is nice and Mr. Knightley is nice but a wooze. Right, now he needs to grow up and man up. What is his problem? 32 year old grown man... so unsure of himself... What is up with that? I just think that is it really credible for a man in his thirties to act so teen-agey? not sure if that is proper English , but Frank seems to be the better guy right now. I hope thinks improve for jake knightley and Emma Woodhouse. I am glad your Frank is worthy of his Jane. He really seems like a nice bloke aand not trying to pick up on Emma. COol...
eknight07 chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Who cares wha
eknight07 chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
hmm. You are right it is a pretty serious topic... I like how you brought it up and I definitely like how you made the Isabella character infinitely more sensible and more fleshed out than the book canon. NOt sure, if adding the heavy material on Dan Weston's mother was necessary but, I suppose it does have a purpose.
eknight07 chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Ohh.. another sweet chapter... Mr. Woodhouse with a woman and she is not a nurse? Good Twist...

Things are heating up for our couple... WOnder how Nice Frank will enter the picture?
eknight07 chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
I like how you peppered this Emma twist with other characters from other Austen novels. Caroline Bingley, Marianne Dashwood.. So cool...

Though, this Knightley is a little bit of a woose and I am not sure .. But, the 12 year difference maybe too much for a modern twist... Kinda of reminds me of Princess Di and Prince Charles and we all know how that turned out. But, this Emma and Mr. Knightley have known each other for ages.. So. I guess their relationship is built to last... :) I just wish you made Mr. Knightley more manly :) thank you for your story.
eknight07 chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Ohh... You are making Frank Churchill a good guy? I never liked his character in the book. I suppose he was vital to the plot element for Austen. He just seemed such an immature, selfish young man. Jane was definitely and could have definitely do better... if she had financial resources. But, I suppose she would be good for this tempestuous young man... It is a good change to have Frank so nice... It is good for Emma to have other friends .. other than Mr. Knightley.
eknight07 chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
Emma is soo dense sometimes... Wow you made Elton so amicable and quite nice. Academic too to be able to write that poem. No wonder Mr. Knightley is soo jealous... Wow.. I wonder what Frank would be like? godlet? I am surprise that Mr. Knightley who appears from your description out of shape does not age like 30 years by the end of your story... He definitely needs toget to the gym.