Reviews for Off Your Rocker
I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Wow, that was awesome! Loved your stream-of-consciousness.
wtchcool chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww. Poor River...and Simon, too. He's a good brother. Not like their parents, leaving the kids in their time of need. :/

Well done! Great job of capturing River and her thought processes.
Speechless chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Whoa...

Hey! Somebody, get this girl a Nobel Prize!

(I prefer to think her sanity is just sleeping... Or in a coma...)
Teyerin chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Fantastically done and wonderfully done.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Damn...if that ain't something from the mind of genius than I obviously have no clue what is
RionaEire chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That fic made sense to me, though that might not be saying much, :) All I know, and this may be an extention of what you're trying to say here, is that I'd rather be touched like River than have the mental health challenges that I have, insight or not. I think its important for the crew and Simon to put more emphasis on the things that River is good at, the ways that she contributes to the crew, her talents and who she is. Touched is _how she is, but brilliant and talented and loyal and brave are _who she is. Yes she's touched and needs looking after for now, possibly forever but possibly not, but she is a whole person either way with her own unique interests and talents and so forth. If I were her caregiver I'd try to focus on those things with her. The story was quite good, well written and I liked the tangential nature of it. I like rocking horses and I think its funny to think of what type of kitty cats the crew would be if they were kitty cats. And River still is a genius, someone should tell her that. Maybe the next time they're on a rim world they can go visit a farm and they can let River spend some time with the horses, she likes them and it sounds like they settle her.

Riona
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
A heartrending tale of River and her understanding of just how broken she is.
Marie King chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
What a wonderful yet heartbreaking portrayal of River's madness. Well done.