Reviews for Here Kinshin Kinshin
That Girl With a Pen chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Awesome story! NO Blair x Asura PLEASE!
*hands both of you a dozen cookies* AWAY! *hops onto a Girrafe's neck and flies to Hawaii*
MichealMyers chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
I hope you write more on this it is quite interesting I enjoy books of soul eater and this has definately peaked my interests
Person chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Write the next chapter! This is really good
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
I can image Asura walking in to make and soul's house and blowing up the table saying "I told you so" to it
redeyesofhell chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
so funny update more please
Redroses97 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
when r u going 2 update it!?
OrangeSkye2772 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
:D Hope you update soon, it's great!
DataGirl chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Alright, I hope I didn't come too late seeing as this great fanfic was published a year ago... but
this fanfiction is actually pretty good. When you see fanfiction romances of Asura, it's usually stupid ones like Asura x Maka (Maka is a teen...) so you two keep up the good work, and I hope you will both release a new chapter!
We're waiting :) and glhf
Rose of Dusk chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Well i dont no y but i wanted to see if BlairxAsura was ok even though i no it wouldnt (shouldnt) be but this seems gooooooood CB
Parnomal713-Findabhair de Fae chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Nice improvement in your writing. Keep going on.
Reaper7 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Hmmm... I still dunno if I should laugh at the Kishin... or bow down before him for getting all of Blair's attention.

Anyway, Good chapter.
Shadow Veli chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Haha, I looked up this pairing randomly, I wanted to see if people actually wrote this. I like it, it's really good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Anonymous man in the mirror chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
CONTINUE NOW! I must read this!
Sodapoprocks chapter 3 . 3/31/2012