Reviews for Hit By Destiny outtakes
Sayblegirl chapter 3 . 3/16
Loved the outtakes. It's nice to see where they all ended up. Thanks for sharing.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 3 . 3/16
Awww I really hope there will be more outtakes in the future. I loved these.
Twilighter-RKT chapter 2 . 3/16
Awwww I loved this outtake so much!:D
AMRA2 chapter 3 . 2/28
I loved Hit by Destiny and the Outtakes! Have you considered an outtake that flashes back to the fight at the graduation party?
twirob chapter 3 . 2/23
another awesome f/t ;D i know youve pressed complete but what happened to them for them to break up? ;)
twirob chapter 2 . 2/23
another awesome f/t ;D
twirob chapter 1 . 2/23
this was awesome it could have been the epilogue! ;D
Robstenforever chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Best story ever! I'm so happy that read it, I didn't want to in the beginning cause I don't like angest but I was suprised for the best so thanks for writing this :)
Anna chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
This is a really good story saying how something bad can happen and you get throught and its better than what happend before brvo it was awesome
TwiTwiAgain chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I'm glad they're happy. I hope E finally ended up doing something he loved. The other couples seem better in their jobs, but happier? Who knows.
CassandraLowery chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Truly a wonderful story, and I loved these outtakes as well. Thank you for writing for us! :)

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
MoonyandProngs chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Just like the original, it was great to read!
team-amyfizzle chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Ahhh I was so bored during my uni holidays so I thought I would re-live the Hit By Destiny journey and read the story for the second time and I swear I felt more sad this time when it finished :( by far my favourite Edward (well this one and Emancipation Proclamation Ed) and I was wondering how great it would be to see the outtake of Bella and Edward's break up at Lauren's and then maybe their reunion? Or 5 years down the track after the birth of their twins? I know you probably won't see this but it would be unbelievable if you did :)
hanadi J chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
That was perfect
I'm glad you wrote it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013