Reviews for The Philosophy of Love
Svecounia chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Kawaii desu! _~
acern chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Mwe, is teh cutest Fake fic!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
yay! its absolutely adorable!
Atalan chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
I think you got Dee's voice just right, and I love the repeated insistence of "I don't believe in love at first sight..." ;) Very sweet.
Aki too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
'tis a mighty fine thingy you have here! Very well writen POV; I love Dee's thoughts here. Why haven't more people reviewed this? C'mon fools, read and REVIEW! :hands author cookie: Good job & keep writing. _
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Happy happy happy... that is so GOOD!
SabineballZ chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Aly chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Please write as fast as you can... ( I hope its the correct grammar...!)
Magna1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Awww, that was so sweet _ Hehe- keep on writing! I'd love to see more cute FAKE fiction!
MsDubstep chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Awwww! Too adorable! i love it!
L-chan-sama chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
This is really, really good. I like how it keeps in character, is very on the mark, and all that good stuff. It kept me reading. Good work there.
kracken chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
This was good and funny/emotional. I like that. _
FAKE fan chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Thank you- I love Dee fics that actually show him as human and confused. And the fact this isn't NC-17 is great. Thankx, thankx, thankx. I worship you.
Sardius chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
That was excellent. It's great for someone to write in Dee's pov for once. It was very in character. I think this fic would be more interesting if you actually write the whole manga from Dee's and Ryo's pov. Oh well that was just a suggestion but I think it would be great to read if you do so! Please write more FAKE fanfics!Ja!
Akari1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee! You said Dee Plushie! I want one too! _

Very cute fic. I liked it.