Reviews for Memories of the Hurt
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
are you still accepting ocs and do you accept them in review? i've read the story so far and its really great and i wanted to know if i could get my oc in here:
Name: Eric Hearrt
age: 15
Description: Eric is usually very calm and it takes a lot to get him angry. He has Scraggy blond hair that is tied off in a pony-tail made of beads and has odd reddish eyes. He usually wears a Long-sleeved blue shirt with a darker short-sleeved one on top, a cloak similar to the organization's hanging on his shoulders, shorts, and mountain boots.
Weapon: He likes using Bows and arrows but also will use frisbies as a worst-case senerio
Element/attribute: He has a very strong ability over earth, he likes to make rock slides and mini-earthquakes to confuse anyone who attacks him
is he ok? and if you need nobodies here's one:
Nobody Name: Vixen
sombody name: Nevi
age: 14
Description: He has short auburn hair and 2 diffrent color eyes: one gold one silver. since he's a nobody he wears the black organization cloak.
Weapon: His weapon is a small rod with an orb on the end, by command it shoots out freezing fire.
element/attribute: He has a power thats like a Freezing fire, it burns like fire but freezes quickly like ice.
will he be ok?
Inmate XIV chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Name : Xalia (Somebody's name Liaa. Pronounced like Leah.)

Age : 15

Looks : Platinum blonde hair, violet color eyes, pale skin

Weapon : Pyrokinisis (Power to set things on fire with her mind.)

Element : Even though she's a pyrokinietic, she also controls life and death of her enemies. She can suck the life out of anyone.

Whatever you want to do with her is fine with me, but I'll have you on alert.
Casaric chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
Redemtion!

Anyway, I loved the chapter, it, like the others drew me in, and I could visualize what was happening quite clearly. And sorry for the bad spelling before...I hate typing on netbooks...
HawkRider chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
Yes! It's great to see Isaac. And wow, he's good with Water magic. I'll bet Saix was surprised at that.

Hope he has hydrophobia...
NexarkXIII chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
0-0 that was amazing, thank you so much :D I liked how Isaac saved her from the men who wanted to do unspeakable things to her and how she helped him to pick out the proper equipment and thus gain his attention. It was very romantic, thank you very much.
Rexness613 chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
Nice chapter :) I liked it.
vildtiger chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I have a OC you can borrow if you like, or not; your choice.

its a Nobody named Lixdtegriv.

gallery/24268048#/d4pljox

if you want to know more about her then you can always ask me :D
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
Great job with this chapter! I hope my oc coming out soon! Keep it up!
Rexness613 chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Once again pleased with how you portrayed Kimmy :D Did better with her than I could have o.o" oh well XD Good job with fic so far :( Sorry I haven't reviewed... My com's been messed up :) Good luck with the next chapter!
Casaric chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
I'd like to start of by apolagizing. It's not fair to you, as the author, if I just skip ahead like that and expect characters to get in. And, thinking about it, it doesn't make much sense either. I've gone back and read everything, and enjoyed every chapter, and I am looking forward to more.

I've also had this floating around in my head for a while now, hopefully you'll take her into consideration.

Name: AXEN/ANE

Age: The body doesn't age, being made out of iron, however, the soul/ heart, whateveryou want to call it, is aroundthirteen of fourteen years old.

Decription: ANE is a robtic construct, capable of human-level thinking and interaction. It is big, about 6'6" tall, and made out of two and a quarter inch thick iron. The chest is simplistic in design, resemling a normal human chemst,only much larger. the shoolders are large and round, connecting the arms,wich are long, and tube-shaped, to the chest. The neck is short and thick, and the head ssits upon it squarely. The head is semi-cirular in shape, with a gap going across the center where two yellow lights show where the eyes are. The uppuer body is connected to the lower by a peice that lets it bendforwards, back, and in multiple directions. It is in the shape of a wide rectangle. The lower half resemblesany normal pair of human legs, only, once again, much bigger. The entire construct has been painted brown

ANE was consrtucted to hold the heart of a small girl named Anne, when she was diagnosed with an un-curable disase that would inevitably end her life. Her father began the projeect by himself, but it eventualy gained support from others. After the construct was, well, constructed, all that was left to do was transfer her heart into it. The tranfer was succsesfull, but due to unforseen events, and the arival of heartless, Anne's father, and many of the other scientists, died.

Weapon: The Dragon's Maw. A large rocket loauncher that shoots off a huge volley of small rockets,each expolding with a different effect. It's about five feet long and painted green, with ascop the help ANE aim. A section near the back opens so that ANE can reload. (She neads to reload every time.)

Element/Attribute: Chaos. The element of instablility and unbridadled power. ANE got this power whhen she witnessed her dad and all of the people she knew die. Thislet's her strike with more ferocity, but over time, can make her extremly unstable, atacking everything in sight. A dark purple aura envelopes her when she uses this power.
HawkRider chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Aw, I thought this was going to be an actual chapter.

Anyway, this is a great summary of the story.

And I agree with you, Sora's original design was better. HE HAD A TAIL!

Anyway, I can't wait for for the next chapter to come along.
NexarkXIII chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
you shall get your cake at the end of the year MUAHAHA! The wedding isn't until then :) I didn't know you likey Nexy that much! Makes me happy! Go Anvax! He's awesome.
Twilight's Shad0w chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
thats a sweet goal, i've only got about 3 for the first chapter of my story with the 2nd in the works anyway this here is a review to help you with your goal, keep up the awesome work and fingers crossed that Cloud gets introducted next chapters, keep up the awesome work.

Laters from Twilight
NexarkXIII chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
:D YOU HAD SAÏX FIND HER! AWESOME! hehe! Can't wait to see how you introduce my other OCs element/ability. This'll be interesting! *wicked grin*
NexarkXIII chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
HAHAHA! The couch flipping was awesome! XD and the chain fall! What happened To Anvy, Nexy, and Xiggy 0-0 noooooo lol
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »