Reviews for Second Chances
Sue Dooley chapter 26 . 7/24/2014
Awesome, all 26 chapters. Please finish the story.
Samspotsu chapter 26 . 11/14/2013
I am enjoying this story very much. I hope you update soon.
Leonie1988 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
I loved all of the new chapters! Well written! And I love Ziva in this story, are she and Jenny gonna talk about Somalia?
Zivacentric chapter 25 . 8/10/2013
I love so much that Ziva is his mother in Bo's eyes. :)
numb3rs mystery chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
Bo is right .It's hard to give second chances so I understand what he's going through . I would like to see Gibbs , Ziva and Bo doing something together maybe go out somewhere because right now they are his real family.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
I have to say, I'm with Bo on this.
numb3rs mystery chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
It was nice Bo spending time alone with Gibbs on a sail boat . Please don't tell me Jenny will be his mother again , I'm kind of enjoying Ziva being that .
Gottahavemyncis chapter 24 . 6/18/2013
Wow, that's nice of Gibbs and Bo. Not sure I would do it. Kind of a grandiose gesture on Jenny's part, she must really be getting desperate.
numb3rs mystery chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
Ziva is great because she's trying to help Jenny . But I don't want Bo to be with Jenny in the end . Ziva is his mother whether Jenny likes it or not .
Zivacentric chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Hmmm ... I stumbled across this and it's very engaging. Maybe that's because I'm such a Zibbs shipper and I really love how Ziva and Gibbs are with Bo and each other in this. Very creative premise.
numb3rs mystery chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
wow , this story is amazing . Very interesting idea it has , Ziva raising Jenny and Gibbs' son and then Gibbs finds out and step in his role as a father but then Jenny comes back and Bo doesn't want her or feel anything towards her . I love the fact that he wants to stay with Ziva and that he considers her his mother and that he didn't stop living with her after Gibbs came to the picture . I love that Gibbs understand Ziva's role and importance in Bo's life . And I absolutely love Bo he is a very enjoyable character .
Good work and looking forward for more
Michelle chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
Honestly, one of the best i've seen so far! I really admire your style of writing, and how they evoke emotions. Great job!
Zivatjl12 chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
Thank you for this story. It's great and thank you for continuing it. I love the parts between Ziva and Bo. Thanks again.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
was there another meaning behind Jenny and Gibbs converstation, about her leaving him? or is that just my Jibbs heart over reading everything?

really am loving this, i can see why Bo is upset and everything but like Ziva i think everyone deserves a second chance, even after what Jenny did, to all of them
Ron's Sweetie chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
Great new chapter i love you're story