Reviews for Xenophily
Turd Furgeson chapter 1 . 5/6
Lost it when Shepard was on the shitter.
douglasmorizio chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
great job : ]
1054SS325MP chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
My jaw dropped when I realized we both used basically the same line, albeit for different characters:

"You're a whore Shepard, you know that?"

Great little chapter.
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Well written, a touch of romance, some good humor, all in all; highly entertaining. Well done.
Hivedragon chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Cute and the last Lol.
reality deviant chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
great fic.

make sequal
venomRED chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
This is an interesting one. While I'm generally not a fan of one-offs that focus solely on a single romance and its complexities, prefering instead to weave it into a broader story arc (kind of like icing on a cake instead of just a big container of icing), this was well written. I liked how you spent a great deal of time leading up to it, going through the thoughts of both characters in relation to what would happen, and your Garrus handled it exactly as I would have written him handling it.

Kudos as well to the actual writing of the moment when it happened. A more roundabout "before and after" description of events leaves the important details to the mind of the reader, while at the same time giving you the opportunity to paint a broader image for them to detail. I like how Tali remains firmly in the alien camp, and not overglorified or overhumanized; it makes the entire situation feel more at home in a canon environment, in my opinion. I had a laugh after reading the entire piece because oftentimes you think of a sex scene as being the most graphic in a piece of work, but to be honest, for me it was 'Shepard on the can.' What has been imagined in the head cannot be UN-imagined! :O

Overall very well done, I look forward to anything else you write, as I'm now fully versed in the works of bofomania!

Also, the plural of "fish" is "fish," there's your Grammar Hound note of shame! P
wandr chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Very entertaing! Again, this is well thought out and original. You stayed away from the usual cheesiness, and the clumsiness and cultural and physical differences made it very credible.

Looking forward to more from you!
Enis chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This has to be my favorite Shep/Tali romance by far. All the others are pretty much the same and as you pointed out, just like a human with an immune deffientcy. Your story has originality to it, Tali actually seams like she's alien and in a really good way too. You give great detail and yet still leave just the right amount to the imagination. Well done and keep up the good work.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Nice work on this. Well done.
bofomania chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Feels a little awkward putting a comment here but I think its the best place to say this. Although I do not agree with the specific points raised by octo8, I think he was right in signaling how something was not right in Chapter 5. I did edit some of it (mostly the ending) and, although the content is not changed much, the whole now appears much more coherent and natural. Cheers.
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
I wanna hear Shala'Raan's opinion on this awesomesauce ;) Keelah Se'lai

The Spirit
Ledilettant chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Awww complete already ?
Octo8 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Heh. Tali should've remembered what she had said on Haelstrom: "And if the Admiralty Board doesn't like it, they can go to hell!" ;) But of course that way, as it happens in the fic, it fits way more to her character.

However, I must say things... move awfully fast there. Frighteningly fast. Tali spending the night with Shepard? Well, of course. But already calling it moving in, and then even taking it further and talking about "bonding"... err, yes. Very fast. Almost disturbingly fast.

And the same is true for Shepard's though of trying to, well, basically winning political clout using the relationship. Really, Shepard? Really?

The banter was very cute at the other parts, but unfortunately that's kinda overshadowed by that.

Oh, and if it's an epilogue you probably change the story status to "Complete" ;)
Dermiti chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
A great ending. You captured Tali's personality so well in this story. I really like how you kept her from being "A human in an environmental suit" and really showed that Tali is different.

I tip my hat to you good sir. Bravo.