Reviews for Lace Cuffs
sosoguillemot chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
somehow, i would have preferred rin and tohru ti be lesbians and haru and momiji gay... would have been less sad i guess
Honorary-Weasley-Lover chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
I'm sulking about the Haru/Rin - BUT I STILL FORGIVE YOOOOOU!

*sniffsniff* lovely story, lovely story, I need to stop repeating myself...
lavillalover chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
Wow, that was an amazing ending. I don't even know if I could come up with a brilliant idea like that. It's kind of hard to imagine Tohru and Momiji in my mind, but I guess they would be an okay couple. Though I have absolutely NO idea how you came up with Arisa and Kyo. I loved this it was a very enjoyable read ad it was extremely well written, keep on writing!
charland77 chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
hey i really liked your story
Tuliharja chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
I'm just happy Momiji got someone in the end. No, everybody got their happy end in the end. Was the girl in the end with Yuki Machi?

It was interesting how you told how Momiji's curse did broke. How Akito gave him the freedom in the end...It was really nice and somewhat peaceful moment. Not to mention, the ending kind of gave the reader that kind of feeling Momiji did 'born' again as a normal boy, Sohma Momiji and he will be now okay. Not to mention he finally realized that, Tohru is for him.
Airu74 chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
You make my day whenever you update! I look forward to your next update. -
Tuliharja chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
I'm sort of shocked Shigure is dating Mit-chan, even though...I like them as pair. Oooh! Sly dog that Shigure! Broking that curse, lol. But good thing he did...otherwise Akito never would had (probably) fround out Kureno loved her...

It seems Momiji is sort of now in serious state.

I was pretty sure toward the end of this chapter Kagura would had slammed someone because the tearful meeting with the trio.
Tuliharja chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
It seems Momiji is slowly getting away from the depression toward Haru, but the jelaousy...nasty thing, I must say. It'll probably stay as long as Momiji won't see Tohru. But the big question now is, will Tohru accept him and love him? I mean there is still Yuki. (Unless he finds someone ells in this fic.)

I wonder...how will Akito react when (s)he sees Rin and Haru again...It's sort of funny how the curse brokes with some people in this fic, but it's still hanging there...
Airu74 chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Momiji's sadness makes me sad! He totally should get Haru! I look forward to the next update! ;D
Honorary-Weasley-Lover chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
Wow, one little chapter made me ball my eyes out, seriously, my mascara is running. Poor Momiji, I know exactly how he feels, that's happened to me before. And I can't believe I just said that in a review... Great job - hurry up and finish!
Lavillaloverbeing lazy chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
Angsty. Is this the ending or are you planning on continuing?
Tuliharja chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Well, reality seems to slap Momiji. And hard. Poor Momiji. It seems he is at the moment SO confused he really doesn't have anymore idea what is right and what isn't. That why, I think Haru's ending thoughts were wrong. I think Momiji knows really well what love is...expect the tiny fact what he forgot -they pretty much messed up him and toyed with him.

Poor Momiji. At least he now knows (I think) Haru loves only that way Rin. But I still can't help but feel slightly disappointed. It seems like everything just goes back to their old circles and Momiji will be left alone, AGAIN. Kind of disappointing, after everything...

So, Haru's and Rin's curse broke? Good for them, so Rin can stop being so depressed and be with Haru.
Airu74 chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
You are awesome I liked this chapter alot so please update soon! I can't wait to see how this all works out! -
Honorary-Weasley-Lover chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
Oh my, an astounding story - I love it! Please continue ASAP!
Tuliharja chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
It's nice to see how Rin and Momiji are ACTUALLY developing a friendship between them. It's really nice. They really seem to get together, despite their differences...Kind of sweet. I really liked the coffee shop scene. It really made me smile.

So...what will Haru think about those two now? They must look weird to vice verse. But at least they found him.