Reviews for Mami
Past Fixations chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Great story. You wrote everyone perfectly and set the mood just right. Not to mention I really wanted to punch Kyubey even your story, so well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
ofcorse genius, that is that makes so m
you also felt like this with Mami?
wen i heard her say that she wassn't afraid of anything bekause she had found frendship, i just
:D
Parelei chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
This was a fantastic short. Keep up the great work, and I'd love to read more PMMM stories if you were to ever write any. Homura and Mami are my two favorite characters.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Interesting. Very interesting!
This is a manifestation of Mami's wish? The outcome certainly lends credibility to Sayaka's magical girls are no more than zombies observation.
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Magica chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This...I can't describe it...this is heartbreaking. Then again though, isn't everything Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica? It's a prerequisite I suppose. Regardless of how this left me feeling afterword this is a great story and your writing flows. I only wish I had the knack you have.

Keep up the amazing work, please.
Gibben chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Incredibly vivid and flowing story. You are clearly a natural.
Madoka's Bow chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I don't know how to describe this, but it was perfection to say the least.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh wow, really love this! It was fascinating to see some of the other timelines explored. And that image of Mami in the end was absolutely haunting.
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
And so, Mami's wish literally came true. So long as she is alone, she is immortal.
Thagguy chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I actually said "Oh my God" out lout.

Jesus. I...I don't know how to respond to this.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
... that was... kinda disturbing. But very well done. Great job.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I read, I enjoyed, I approved.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I think I cried at the end but thought this fanfiction beautiful and excellent
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
mumi why

Really good take on the mechanics of Mami's wish... By that thinking, Homura could just keep Madoka and Sayaka away from her and Mami would destroy Walpurgisnacht all by herself. Immortal!Mami must be forever alone... I loved how you used her wish (or at least, the general idea we get from canon, we never do see how her actual wish was phrased, I think...)

I loved the way you wrote this, some areas very detailed (mogu mogu mami, anyone?), and some parts not at all. Kyuubey and Homura do seem like Olympic Gods, as a reviewer pointed out before me.

Please, keep writing!
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
... wow, that was terrifying and painful. D: Oh, Mami.