Reviews for Mami
Parelei chapter 1 . 4/5
This was a fantastic short. Keep up the great work, and I'd love to read more PMMM stories if you were to ever write any. Homura and Mami are my two favorite characters.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Interesting. Very interesting!
This is a manifestation of Mami's wish? The outcome certainly lends credibility to Sayaka's magical girls are no more than zombies observation.
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Magica chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This...I can't describe it...this is heartbreaking. Then again though, isn't everything Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica? It's a prerequisite I suppose. Regardless of how this left me feeling afterword this is a great story and your writing flows. I only wish I had the knack you have.

Keep up the amazing work, please.
confectionery rebellion chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Incredibly vivid and flowing story. You are clearly a natural.
Madoka's Bow chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I don't know how to describe this, but it was perfection to say the least.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh wow, really love this! It was fascinating to see some of the other timelines explored. And that image of Mami in the end was absolutely haunting.
Andmeuths chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
And so, Mami's wish literally came true. So long as she is alone, she is immortal.
Thagguy chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I actually said "Oh my God" out lout.

Jesus. I...I don't know how to respond to this.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
... that was... kinda disturbing. But very well done. Great job.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I read, I enjoyed, I approved.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I think I cried at the end but thought this fanfiction beautiful and excellent
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
mumi why

Really good take on the mechanics of Mami's wish... By that thinking, Homura could just keep Madoka and Sayaka away from her and Mami would destroy Walpurgisnacht all by herself. Immortal!Mami must be forever alone... I loved how you used her wish (or at least, the general idea we get from canon, we never do see how her actual wish was phrased, I think...)

I loved the way you wrote this, some areas very detailed (mogu mogu mami, anyone?), and some parts not at all. Kyuubey and Homura do seem like Olympic Gods, as a reviewer pointed out before me.

Please, keep writing!
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
... wow, that was terrifying and painful. D: Oh, Mami.
Lask chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
A good little short. I like the almost companionable way she acts towards Kyubey. You see it in the Anime, and it's... just weird and wrong. She hates it, but she can still sit down and have conversations with it.

Here, we see them as if they were almost the same. Both of them are terrible users, manipulating and discarding others for their own goals, and they sit on the sidelines and watch. It's almost olympian in character with flawed gods watching tragedy unfold, and all they do is comment on how it's the hero's fault that they suffer.
Selryam chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Your Madoka and Touhou shorts really are quite fantastic. I'm really impressed with the clever ideas and plots of your works - in this case, Mami's wish makes is so tragically fitting with what we see in episode 3. But what really gives your works their charm is the presentation. You present a situation and give bits and pieces that build up suspense and interest - and then the clincher, the reveal at the end. It's this that makes the clever ideas have so much impact. The attention to detail is the figurative icing on the cake. It's apparent that you put a lot of thought into the details, and those work to make the whole thing even more believable and powerful. The numbers in this case. Hinagiku's fight against Sumeragi in Crest of your Aegis, which I reread before the shorts because it was one of my favorite fight scenes in my whole life of reading fanfiction.

Maybe this seems like a strange review. But I just wanted to give an all-encompassing thumbs up to your writing, because I love it, and I absolutely enjoy reading it, and it has made me think about how stories are effectively told. So I thank you for your work, because it inspires me for a good couple of hours.