Reviews for Rambo the Beta Fish
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
A Beta Fish named Rambo? AMAZING!

Aww, poor fishy. Don't tell anyone, but I cry a little when any of my fish die (and I have a ten gallon tank!) Once it's named, it's family, ya know? Besides, a life's still a life.

I have a whole list of dead pets. Then AGAIN, I also have thirteen currently living pets, including a puppy, a Cockatiel, a Hermit crab, a kitty cat, a snake, seven fishes, and a mini bush Christmas tree (Steve the Christmas Tree counts as family too because I already named him! Even if his name is only Steve...)

Anyways, it was a nice, sad little story.
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I love these moments in fanfiction when you can go "What did I just read?" and yet love it anyway. Great Tragicomedy.
Nightwing's Gal chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
wow i was laughing so hard i woke up m mom from her peaceful slumber. lol!
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was a great pick-me-up kind of story! (: I really enjoyed reading this! I love when authors involve Alfred with their stories. It really makes Dick & Bruce seem like a family. Slightly dysfunctional, yes. But a family nonetheless. Great job! (:
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
"But he was a /Wayne/ beta fish."

brb I'm between wibbling and laughing *hearts*
OhLookATVSeries chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
:O Awww! Loved it! The most adorable thing :D haha "Never had to feed it." Bruce, you softy! hahahaha. You just gave me my giggles for the day!
D.J.namedC.J chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I had three beta fishes America ,phill Norman smoochie ,and emril spagetti two r dead but emrils still going strong
Sheerwillpower chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
awww this was cute. good job.i accually have a goldfishh named pete...not that thats relevent, but oh whell. nice fic
SkysFireLady15 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I was both crying and laughing at the end of this. Really Sweet.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Pete, huh? Rambo is an awesome name for a beta fish. Cute story. Very enjoyable :)
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awww :) I loved this!
Flying Feather chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
"I never had to feed him." Such a great line I could hear Bruce saying it right in my ear. But, enough about great quotes, I really liked your story. It was nice to see Dick being a normal teenager, afraid to show real emotion over his own pet and reasoning it was because he was nothing more than a fish. It was easy to relate to which made the story that much more adorable. Fantastic job. :)
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I really enjoyed this. It was fun and deep at the same time.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was amusing. Alfred was just the utter coolness in this one. How he made Dick go through with it, and Bruce just does it, no questions, no protest. Like the very picture of Bruce Wayne in his best suit at a fish funeral is hilarious.
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
/I never had to feed him./

Oh Bruce.

This was an excellent little snapshot of daily life at Wayne manner. In between the crime fighting and the costumes and the dual identities, it's really nice to see a glimpse of normalcy. Dick just being a kid. Bruce just being a 'dad' and Alfred being the glue that keeps everything together.

This was great!

P.S: I giggled at the mention of Pete the Parakeet. Good lord.