Reviews for Scarlet Wind
Smaji5787 chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
When's the next update... I'm waitin'
AnikaSukino 5d chapter 18 . 3/19/2019
Please, continue this story, mix the characters with the superheroes! It is crazy and great! I want to see more of this story! See how Nami discovers the truth of Scarlet Wind's identity! and all the development of the story !
Continue, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
For the record, I have read every chapter so far. I like the story. It works. Please keep writing.
ugochi.ejesi25 chapter 18 . 9/7/2018
pls update
ugochi.ejesi25 chapter 16 . 9/6/2018
u r wrong ace. pie is scarlet wind
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Yo are you gonna continue this story if you are then please let us know because this is a really good story
bakagaijin chapter 18 . 5/10/2018
I like so far. Gonna finish?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Hi. I just want to say that I love this story so much and I hope you get to work on it soon. Unfortunately, I've been in too many instances where I find a good story on this site only to see that it was incomplete and, sometimes, has been so for a while. I hope yours won't be the same. I understand that it may have been a while ago I really hope that you can get to this story soon. Good luck!
PrettyPC chapter 18 . 11/30/2017
I really enjoyed this story, youre a great writer :) if youre going to update this story, pls let luffy use gear 2 xD
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
OMGGG PLEASE UPDATE I KNOW ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 years
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
i mean waxwork ... like seriously ?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
seriously story is great and all but you made luffy peter parker there isn't a slight resemblance between luffy's character and this so please improve that
Guest chapter 18 . 6/26/2017
I NEED MORRREEE
StormLord654 chapter 18 . 4/12/2017
please update the story. this is awesome
AnonymousGuy1984 chapter 18 . 3/16/2017
This was interesting read. Hope you finish the series as soon as you can.