Reviews for Serendipity
MyHairyFace chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
GUUUH i'm being so patient waiting for this story to get an update. :P I was like, dang i already reviewed chap 2, GO BACK REVIEW ONE GO GO GO!

I love where you're going with it, I really hope that you'll update soon D: This fic def deserves WAY more reviews then it has right now, even though it's only like two chapters.

I've been wanting to read a long fic from you ever since your first oneshots on kasey and Kathy, which are great :D

Hope you update soon! I here-by encourage you. Feel encouraged, feeel ittt. Good.

You leave me with baited breath! GUUUUH!
Pixiebby chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Loll, poor Kasey D:

I like you're writing style

I wonder if Katie is ever going to make a reappearance? With all those messages on her phone and all :p
tufted titmouse chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Who's he going to fall in love with?
MyHairyFace chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
This is awesome! I love Kasey's past, that's totally origional and absolutely amazing. Look forward to more :D
Pixiebby chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I liikeee this! :)

I'm looking forward to the next update xD
tufted titmouse chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Sounds interesting. Please update soon!
Emo Cowboy chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Yayy please tell me this is the long fic you mentioned? Ah I'm so happy to see games mixed with each other.

The only complaint I have is the switch from present to past tense. IMO the switch from past to present is more jarring than, for example, a switch from first to third person.

But otherwise I am very interested in this...I love your Kasey. You write him as a real "boy" and not some generic sort of protagonist.
ShadowStealerr chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love this through and through! Your words blend well together, especially the ending. I'll be keeping an eye on this one ;)