Reviews for Turning Blue
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
ahhhhhhhh god the feels!
Minimonstrosity chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I thought it was great! I agree with you about the ending, however I don't believe that I could do any better myself. You kept Arthur really, REALLY well in character which made this story work. Although Ariadne didn't seem quite right but I guess it depends if you're writing her from the movie perspective or from yours. I thought the story was great anyway!
Poldasauce chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
i like the way you kept Arthur in character at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Whoa, this wasn't boring at all, what are you talking about? I was on the edge of my seat reading this until the very end. I loved it! Very original story idea too. Great job! :3
snowdreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This story just made me all warm and goeey inside.! Many 'awww' moments. And I loved how Eames deep down was freaking out over Arthur showing how much he cares. Great story and no it wasn't boring at all for me! Every sentence got me hooked to the last bit! The tension in the car was well described, i was on the edge of my seat the whole time, praying Arthur would be fine. That's a fine job and I definitely liked it ;)
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I didn't think it was boring at all! I loved it! :D
Merucha chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Dom's such a dad. I guess it can't be helped.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I really enjoyed it! It was a unique situation and I liked reading how the team dealt with it (although I feel bad for people who actually have to go through severe asthma attacks). Well done and I hope you write more Arthur angst soon! :)
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Don't sell yourself short, I really liked this! You kept Arthur in-character, which was totally awesome. Great job!