Reviews for The End?
brenda chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I really love the story so pls put it back in TV!
critic x chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I am really pissed! How could they! how could they cancell the show? sym-bionic titan was the best show i have ever seen. I'll tell how, it's those goddamn "problem solvers!" I HATE THAT STUPID SHOW! what were they thinking? I hope shockwave or G3 kills them all! one day, i'm going to blackmail them to contunie sym-bionic titan... or else! And then i'll give the creators of "the problem solvers" a piece of my mind!
fuzzyninjaassassin777 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
im...theres not even strong enough words 2 describe how pissed off i am. and yeah i saw this link on deviantart and signed it. cant believe theyre ending it at the 20th show. theyre effing stupid!
PhantomReview chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
As far as I know it is not cancelled. If your refering to the fact is not on wensday it has moved. They are playing new episodes on Saturday. Now I may be wrong and it is being cancelled. But as far as I know the new episodes are now only occuring on Saturday I think at 10.
Chelsie Tracy chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
yes i totally agree its amazing show! grate story line and great characters! i just hope that there will be a second season plz contact me back i would love to help! we need to contact them and say that the show was great and should be on the air!
zheng he chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This SUCKS. If it ends on a cliffhanger, we're neverr going to know what they had planned. If it ends all wrapped up, that's it. It's done, and I'll still be majorly sad. Even Lance's voice actor was trying to get it uncancelled.
Horrified chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
THEY'RE CANCELING SYM-BIONIC-TITAN?
PreparedForZombies chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Yeah... Been spamming CN with HATE MAIL for the last few days. I'm gonna keep on it. DAMBASSES THE LOT OF YOU! XP
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wait r u serious they're cancling it?
Redrum chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
You should write a fanfiction where Lance and ILana figures out that if he destroys a universe, it will be enough energy to bring Octus back to life. So they destroy the problem solverz universe.
swarlock chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I don't if petitions would work but there's always the chance it could be revived on another network or even Made for DVD movies. That is if Genndy or the aforementioned thought about it.

I learned a long time ago that if you want something done right you can't depend on The Entertainment Industry to carry out their promises and when they DO they make it worse.

I liked Lance and Illana's reactions too as short as it was.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I wish I owned CN. I would cancel SO MANY SHOWS. Then I would bring Sym-Bio back and give it a PRIMETIME slot like it deserves.
Anon and Ymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I am severely disappointed with Cartoon Network. Now how are all of our questions going to be answered? Octus? Ilanca? Galaluna? You just lost a viewer. Except when I want to watch Star Wars.
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
On a silly note, a LOVE how you put this in the category of Horror XD Totally fits!

Anyways, Cartoon Network used to be the only good channel that I could geek out on with my cartoons, which is why I'm a thirteen year old outcast and proud of it! (Ex: Grim Adventures, Kids Next Door, PowerPuff Girls, and most importantly SBT!) But NO! They have to cancel EVERYTHING good! I mean, it's bad enough and devastaing that Invader Zim was canceled on Nick so long ago (A reason I don't like watching Nick anymore), but now the only quality show that CN has aired in a long time? Are we to be reduced down to Disney chanel with Phineas and Ferb for the only good cartoon these days? Let's pray we don't stoop that low! (I'm ranting, so I'd better finish this review up) AMAZING STORY! It deserves an award. XP I'll sign the petition!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I laughed at their reactions. And then i sighed because I had the same ones. D: