Reviews for Temptations
Nichalia chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Not the ending I'd been expecting! A good read, thanks!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
aw, the last one was sooooo cute *dreamilysigh* )
Kira Marauder Girl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
i dont know which one was my favorite, the second or the fifth one, seeing a jealous Jim and a shocked Spock & Sarek was hilarious x)

It was a great story
MeEksiNs chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
fics absolutely gorgeous
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh man, the one with T'Por had me busting up. Spock is just a little evil and I like it.
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So Jim's completely amazing, then. ) Love him. And that was soo mean, relatives... . So funny, too, but dang, so mean. XP
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
aw, this was very sweet especially the last one. I actually kinda picture Jim being like me and Spock being more like my husband- I always feel guilty if I flirt with someone and my husband is just like- did you cheat on me? and when I'm like no, his pov is that I was tempted but didn't give in and that's more imporant. Anyways, all that to say that I loved it. Great job!
Karallaye chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So sweet. Loved 5!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
love it! omg you had me super worried at the end but when jim turned away i was like OMG THANK YOU! i was freaking out
timme chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
jim was a bit of a douche in this one. i'm surprised he was even considering it with the ensign, but...yeah. shrugs.

and shouldn't he care a bit bout spock's father and family. he has so little left; normal people would. or should, i guess, especially in these circumstances.
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aww, this one was for me too? You sweet thing. And you were not an insulting, insensitive prick. You were just trying to keep it real, as it were. I have since gotten over it and probably won't ever think of it again.

This was beautiful, sugar. Jim *does* fall into temptation more often than most people. The first one is warm and fuzzy and made me smile. I loved Jim yanking Spock out from under the computers and making out with him a little before they're forcibly reminded they're in a public place. There's a lot of promise there, and I love it.

Number two was deliciously evil. Take THAT, Sarek! Hah! I was totally envisioning Chris Pine in his undies doing that scene. Yum. I think it was sweet, even though he isn't gonna get laid that night. *I* would have appreciated it.

Three was a little sad, and scary. Spock's hurt, and was almost lost entirely. Seventy-five hundredths of a second is a close margin, and I don't entirely blame Jim for throwing his arms around him. Even kissing him.

Number four was just as good. I think Sarek and T'Pau can forgive not being informed right away if Jim never leaves Spock's side after the surgeries. It's understandable, to say the least. Sweet, most definitely.

The fifth one was just hilarious. Abso-freakin-lutely hilarious. All this buildup, all this frustration, and she turns out to be a *relative*? Ha! Now, I am curious as to why Spock didn't tell her about Jim. That is weird. But regardless, it was adorkable that Jim threw a hissy fit over the visit and then had to find out she's family. I hope Spock DID walk away smugly.

And the one time he didn't: Perfect. Simply perfect. He's dating (or bonded, I couldn't tell), not dead. He's going to notice others. And she was one of his kind, and tasty looking, and offering at that. But he walked away. He went back to his lonely quarters, recalled his partner, and slept it off. And he was rewarded in the morning.

Sugar, you did a fantastic job. I will continue to give you kisses because you deserve every single one of them. Thanks for these two wonderful gifts. Happening so close to my birthday, and during Hell Week at that, it made my life so much better. Thank you. You're a gift yourself, and one I will treasure. *KISS*
Meloremi chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Love it! 10 points for you! Very Well Written. D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
ahaha nice just nice i loved it
Lee Rion chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aaw :) Sweet! I always enjoy your stories.
Milarca chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow that was good :D I couldn't stop laughing and giggling and ohh my xD I adore the fact that Jim gives in whenever Spock's around, but not with the girl.. It makes me think there's hope for him yet ;)