Reviews for Epiphany
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
: Wifey, that was so perfectly angsty, what have you done. My little faberry heart. And I haven't shipped them one on one in a very long time. Gah, I don't know how I feel about this.

You have a lovely prose that glides seamlessly word after well-thought word. Flowing together in tandem all in the goal to rip my happiness out.

Kudos, dearest.
lovering chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oooh, nice one.
blueskyhawk chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I can't believe this is your only Faberry fic, for shame! ;-)

You did a wonderful job capturing the anguish and the want. Excellent!
amUous chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You use alot of words...and that sounded EXTREMLY intelligent right? lol, but I cant think of the proper word for what i am trying to say...Anyways, it was bugging me a bit in the first lines...but then I remembered whose writing i was reading and i paid attention to all the words and damn, I love your writing.

Ive never thought of thins pairing as possible, but i do like this oneshot.
Marlie310 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ohh, I love your writing style! I am also a Bellice fan so I should go read your stories with them...
Nolongeractive009 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Well..you know how I feel about this fic :P But I must review it because that is what you deserve :)

I LOVE this story

All your descriptiveness flows together beautifully and angsty :D

ALSO, happy birthday twinny ;)
passionatelysimple chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Poor Quinn. It sucks being too late because then you don't even have a legitimate shot. Usually I'm not one for this POV. I just always find second person to be kind of redundant and awkward. I loved this though. The words just seemed to flow together really well and I really didn't notice the POV after a while. This was great :)