Reviews for Plausible Deniability
Lizzievee chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. It was a very strong, powerful one of deep trust and love.

I did get confused, though - I thought I read that Dominic didn't call House yet, House found on his phone a number on his cell that he called back and it was the hotel she was staying at.

Maybe I just read it wrong. But, besides that, I really, really did like it!
J-Walker C chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
I really liked this story :) it was a nice change from the rest of the H/W stories I've read. :))
paulac45 chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Nice story and like that in a way its left for there to be a sequel if you ever decide to follow up on that House and Wilson developing the next stage of their relationship, interacting with Cuddy along the way.
paulac45 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I love House continuing to poke a sharp stick at Masers (who was the worst black spot in S7 imo), very IC.
paulac45 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Very strange to have House being a little bit caring.
paulac45 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Having just read your two most recent stories, looked at your profile and found this one, which has already caught my interest!
Aims chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
Such a great story! And so ic! Fantastic job!
rslhilson chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
Aww, yay! What a lovely, feel-good ending to a wonderful story :) Really enjoyed this - thank you!
AccountKiller0000000 chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
Well, I can't really say that that was a surprising ending, because it wasn't, but I will say that I enjoyed the mystery.

Congrates on a job well done.
slashfan88 chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE kisses! Love it. The story was pretty good, as a whole.
AccountKiller0000000 chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
What's in the envelope? Aw, gosh! You have to update soon because I'm going to go crazy if you don't. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Great chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
rslhilson chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
Ahhh, for some reason FF never sent me a notification for Chapter 10 -_- But I love the past two installments! IC as always, and the Hilson undertones are a nice touch. Really loved how you went back to the panic attacks, and House getting Wilson through...great Hilson moment (especially for a Sick!Wilson fan). Sorry to hear that Chapter 12 will be the end!
melsshortformelody chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
Now that makes a lot more sense!

Love how Wilson was covering up for House.

Update soon please!

Addie
melsshortformelody chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Well, Im hoping for Hilson... :)

Thanks for writing

Addie
Videley chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Oh, I loved the last line! Great chapter, all those emotions... Wow!