Reviews for The Spartan Effect
Forsoothandconquest chapter 45 . 4/22
Well, either way, I'm keeping this absolute GEM on all of my saved lists! Enjoy your hiatus and I hope you continue the story once youre settled
Forsoothandconquest chapter 14 . 4/4
And he had it in spades.

Oh

My

Gosh!
That may be the funniest and CLEVEREST joke I’ve ever read in a fanfic and I’ve read a LOT of fanfics
sharkyawesomeness5 chapter 6 . 3/4
It is interesting hoe you are making corrana like the geth legion in their thought process
Gussy Gus chapter 1 . 11/22/2023
you know a fanfiction is good when people come back 4 years since the last update hoping for another update. wherever the author is, I wish them well.
splash43 chapter 45 . 10/13/2023
I still hope this story makes a comeback one day as damn I'd love to see the ending to whatever was planned
Prime808 chapter 45 . 10/9/2023
More more I'm hooked on this story desperately want the next chapter
Guest chapter 45 . 9/27/2023
Gotta admit I wonder what javic would read from the chief
tumama112 chapter 1 . 9/11/2023
You will return to this story NOW
IS6A6E chapter 2 . 9/3/2023
Awesome way to introduce Chief
S290138 chapter 42 . 8/10/2023
Hey author are you ever going to come back and finish this?
Unbentmars chapter 45 . 7/4/2023
Wherever OP is I hope they are doing well and that their life is treating them with care and compassion. While i hope they return to this project, for what it is it still combines some of my favorite properties with the deftness of Sir PTerry in a way that is a gift to enjoy.

My name is Unbentmars and this is my favorite Fanfiction on the Web.
taintedahab chapter 45 . 5/2/2023
This was a damn good story so far, too bad it seems to have died at such a critical junction
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2023
You're in the drivers seat. I'm liking what you are doing.
Watereater chapter 14 . 2/8/2023
Such a shame this will probably never continue, the writing style is really damn good
The Canadian Patriot chapter 1 . 12/25/2022
I’m exited to start reading this properly!
1,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »