Reviews for The Spartan Effect
ike26 chapter 44 . 4/9/2019
So who all remembers lot 63 of the betting pool? About time for the payout
Guest chapter 44 . 4/5/2019
Thank you for giving us a notice.
Work hard, don't work too hard.
And do try to enjoy the month too.
FlackAttack chapter 44 . 4/2/2019
Thanks for the communication, can’t wait for May to arrive.
Legion chapter 44 . 4/1/2019
Thanks for the heads-up on the schedule update. Good luck out there.
Gatekeeper333 chapter 44 . 4/1/2019
4-1-19 Info: New target for next chapter is end of April/beginning of May due to work loads from hell. Thank you for your understanding.
hunter 139 chapter 44 . 3/22/2019
You know, it occurs to me that Miranda would have a better chance of winning Chief's heart if she took him on a drive through a battlefield while driving a tank.

That's the best way to win a Spartan's heart.
darkerego chapter 44 . 3/16/2019
Looking forward to more
16daarellano chapter 3 . 3/14/2019
of course the bomb doesnt go off who would have thunk it almost makes me want to drop the entire story
SGKaisa chapter 14 . 3/7/2019
oh joy. the flood.
sd74 chapter 11 . 3/5/2019
I always wondered what would it be like if the Cortana's world resembled the Matrix?
Legion chapter 44 . 2/28/2019
Forgot to add, in all the excitement of watching Lair of the Shadow Broker and the Second Attack on The Normandy go down, it's nice to see John and Miranda taking the next step in their relationship, however awkwardly.

Admittedly, it'll probably be a long, long while before either of them are able to actually make it be something, but it's nice to see it's evolution. Chief's come a long way from the stoic super-soldier who threw himself into the fight simply because he had nothing better to do. In some ways, he's finding his place in the universe again.
Keith chapter 44 . 2/28/2019
I am going to assume that, based on my reading of Halo:Fall The Fall of Reach, that the spartan-II candidates did not receive a very colorful Diet, and then when Shepard turns over the Normandy, What the Alliance as a whole will think of the master chief, especially Ashley, I believe she could come to respect the Master Chief's Gung Ho, No nonsense style
Guest chapter 44 . 2/28/2019
Wait, do Cerberus know about Cortana and will they go after Chief's weaponry? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Daisy Rhine chapter 44 . 2/28/2019
Lol Chief is cracking me up on his date with Miranda.
TheDarkChronist chapter 44 . 2/28/2019
Hmmm, felt a bit shorter than usual, but maybe it was just my impression.

Ah, I wish that the date could have gone on for a bit longer. I wamted to see further comments from John on alien seafood, and maybe some peeping from astounded bystanders at the beautiful display of those two perfect humans. I knew there was a reason I disliked Gael...

I hope the sabotage on the Normandy doesn't end in a worst case scenario. It would be devastating to lose any of the AIs after they had developed sooo much.

*sigh* How am I supposed to endure another full month of wait?

Anyway, keep up the good work.
1,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »