Reviews for The Spartan Effect
WildcatWarrior67 chapter 45 . 12/4/2022
Hey man, I just wanted to ask if everything is going okay in your life? It's been a while since you've been on here and I am hoping that you just got busy and forgot about this story.

You've got an amazing writing style, and your story along with smart grid's stories have inspired me to a do a Master Chief Cortana meets Halo crossover.

Anyways, if you're still seeing these an have stopped writing is there any chance to update the story so that we know it's permanently discontinued? That way, someone could try to do a continuation of it (not me).

Wishing you the best and hoping you are well.
Believer218 chapter 45 . 10/22/2022
"Hiatus"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guest chapter 45 . 9/17/2022
I think it’s time to accept that this guy is dead. Would anyone be willing to take up this story in his honor?
JB-851 chapter 13 . 6/17/2022
I'm actually playing ME 3 now the image of a flying Krogan had me in stiches. Good job.
Isaasol2 chapter 40 . 5/13/2022
Mmmmm, the MirandaxChief us getting closer and I don't like it.
Isaasol2 chapter 38 . 5/13/2022
You know, I am not looking forward to the catfight between Cortana and Miranda or the live triangle between the two of them and Chief.
Isaasol2 chapter 26 . 5/8/2022
I swear, If Chief does end up having a romantic interest and it's not Cortana, I'm going to flip.
Legion chapter 1 . 5/6/2022
Fare thee we, friend. We will watch for your return.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2022
really hope you're okay man

what you did, what you wrote for us fans makes you wonder about a lot of things, who gets to have Dr. Eve's body? EDI? Cortana (you know cuz she wants to touch john, to feel that he's real)?
does legion and co. still go to the reaper's side?
how does Gael fit into it all? hope he lives tho lol.
Balak the terrorist, is he still alive?
we know chief will be doing the melee part on the shadow broker and he's gonna do it very well, or like in the game he'll catch the table being thrown, then spin around to throw it back
also, hope cortana shows them a footage of someone trying on mjolnir for the first time, especially James Vega, dude should see that.
we know miranda separated from shepard post Arrival DLC, will chief be in Arrival DLC? will chief be going with miranda or shepard post arrival dlc?
and lots more I can't still find the words to.

I do see cortana at the end, the catalyst, and wondering what would happen "Okay, Chief, one more universal destruction to stop and hopefully the last" - Cortana
Guest chapter 45 . 5/3/2022
I think it’s time to accept that this guy is probably literally dead. But his story will always remain here. Under our watchful eye.
Cdesousa5 chapter 3 . 2/23/2022
Sooo… the ship didn’t get blown up?
Ace6014 chapter 1 . 2/10/2022
Simply one of the best crossover FanFictions I’ve had the pleasure to read, your writing style is so different to anything I’ve ever read and is always entertaining. I loved all of it so much I hope you are doing ok and find time soon to continue this fantastic story or at least let us know you are still around. Thanks for the Wonderful read.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2022
While it is an interesting idea, the execution is bad.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/26/2021
Please give us a sign that you survived COVID!
Alex Vapensky chapter 45 . 11/3/2021
How are you? When can we expect the next update?
1,768 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »