Reviews for This time
lil'storm chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Ohmygod. I'm just wow, speechless. Your story is beyond words. It was awesome and crazy and equal parts warming and deeply heartwrenching. Your narratives were melancholic, desperately hopeful, yet they just ploughed your point across with brutal ferocity. I'm such a sucker for this kind of story, really.
Your writting is fantastic.
yay chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
The loneliness of Arthur forgetting him makes the ending even happier, although the foreboding of Arthur only remembering when he's needed makes it less happy but in a good way. If that makes sense?
Liz-Blizz chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Beautiful just simply beautiful. made me cry though. good job.
XDForTheWin chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I think it was very good! (:
mlynch13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I kind of love you right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Great job!
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Perfect. Descriptive, but not too much. Enough explanation so we understand, but not so much that we dont have to guess.
oztan chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I like this. It really good.
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You made me cry _ Don't worry, that's a good thing.
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Awwww! *gushing* I love it!
myellar chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awwww. I love reincarnation. Great fic. D
Ryurieri chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I rarely like reincarnation fics, but this one is just too beautiful! Lovely! An absolutely lovely read. The ending made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I love the feelings put into this story. Terrific job :D
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
So cute! A little depressing to begin with, but it gave it a good build-up. I really liked the one in the hospital where Arthur was blind and says Merlin's name. Though, was it just Merlin's imagining or did that actually happen? O.o

Anyway, it was very well done and I enjoyed it immensely. :)

NightRoseK x
His Little LabRat chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I'm not crying ! It - it's just raining on my face...

I had an idea to write a little ficlet like this, but then I stumbled across this, and I was left breathless just a few paragraphs into it. I don't even have word to express how lovely this was to read, and you definitely managed to pull it off, I think, better than I or anybody else ever could. Wonderful job ! I'm just gonna need some tissues, is all, but, really, honestly, it was a wonderful, heart wrenching, heartbreaking, heartwarming work of art. Truly.
Aiatalay chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh wow. This was like an endless parade of pain but the ending made it so worth it!