Reviews for Simmer
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Great story. I can't say that I could ever imagine this pairing...yet, for some reason, this seems to work in such a sweet way :)
natsu0027 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Well, yes... I agree with you: "Oda writes them too much to ever really be comfortable reading pairing fic, though I do sometimes. Their dynamic is already so wonderful I feel like badly-written romance will spoil it"
But when I read some OP fics, I usually read ZoLu, and SanLu demo there arent too many fics about the latter.
I liked your fic, even if i had some troubles reading it n.ñ some of he paragraphs in parenthesis with the others were confusing to me OTL
Haha
Well see, you
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow I actually read this once, even before making this account. And throughout my time in reading fanfictions, I realized I kinda prefer fics told in an intropective way. XD Because then, I can feel the characters' emotions, like, head-on. And it's really really amazing that you have a great talent in writing and you manage to put Sanji in a BL story (which is kinda odd for me coz I think he's straight as a plank, but ofc the possibilities are quite endless T.T) without getting a little too out of character. XD Thank you.
PassionIsLove chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I like this story. From Sanji's perspective, and how he deals with it. I enjoyed reading this!
Druekee chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Utterly gorgeous. Your descriptions of unrequited/mildly-unwanted love are fantastically realistic, heart-breaking, and so pretty. Spot on.

I love this pairing (not that I really dislike any One Piece pairing, to be honest) but it worries me that there is such a lack of good writing for it. As a redeeming note- I loved this fic and was very captivated by your storytelling and characterizations. Very well described.

Many kudos to you- regardless of how old this fanfic is.
Kouki chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Interesting perspective...

Uh... I just can't describe the sensation it left but it feels nice :)
Nilladriel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I really like this. I can actually see it happening with Sanji, it's romantic but not, you know, as extreme as he usually is.
sasunaru X itachi chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
great story.
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
The narrative gave a sharp perspective of Sanji and what he would go through if he really did love his captain..

The parentheses described the multiple feelings clearly...

A really sweet yet angsty fic!
freakinscarykid chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was really well written and I enjoyed the fact that Luffy was asleep the whole time. It really helped tie in Sanji's feelings I think, anyways, nice work. :)
KTDLover chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was beautiful.:)

Great job!:D
yageni chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I had a similar issue with a Luffy Ussop story, since I'm lazy LOL I just decided (instead of this) to tell everything from his point of view, and not to describe any other action P I liked your fic, but it got a bit too dense for a few minutes in the end.

Nice job nonetheless!
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
So cute. I loved it.
GeckoMoriaShadowLord chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was awesome. You're right-a badly written romanced would spoil it, but a well-written one like this one, just lets cast a different light on the characters and their dynamics. Good job.