Reviews for Birthday Blues
Bemused Writer chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is a fantastic story, and definitely deserves more reviews. You have everyone so perfectly in character it's astonishing. I particularly like how you've written Castiel. I hope you write more for this fandom sometime.

Great work!

-E.A.
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is a fantastic story. You did a really, really good job at capturing Dean's personality, as well as Castiel's reaction/response/relationship with him.

The "angel grace" thing was very interesting. Obviously, it's not one of the Seals we previously heard of (and by the way, if Dean succeeded and managed to save the Seal, doesn't this change the whole Apocalypse thing? Just curious). And I love how Cas freaked out in his own angely way at Dean's near insanity/death...from angel radio and grace and what not.

I especially liked how you emphasized Castiel and Dean's connection to one another and how they understand each other on a deeper level than just about anyone else can understand either of them.

And the humor aspects (Dean teaching Cas about personal space, among other things) were hilarious.

Anyway, thanks for the wonderful story!

Riddle
cynnie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Terrific story. Love ur take on post hell Dean. But ur summary needs work. To think I almost didn't read it.