Reviews for Hitori De: Card Captor Sakura
moonlight ray chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Beautiful. It's like you yourself lived through this. Really amazing work.
AzureKate chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
nice i like it!
one of your fans chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow. i truly like your story..

it's so great.. i am fans of ccs and now after read your story I'am getting more and more love it...!
MilkMynk chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
How many times do I have to say that I love your works - and you, of course - before you're satisfied? *semi-glares*

Just kidding. Really. I want more! XD

One thing though... I don't quite understand. Is this when Yue and Kero-chan when they were FIRST created, or when Clow was ready to leave? While your story summary declares quite clearly it's the former, somehow... It seems ALMOST like it's the latter.

Having said this much (and read three of your works in a day), I'd like to say that you have a flair for poetry. The rhythm of your words is beautiful. )
Koneko chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

that's a good concept you thought of. i especially liked that little part with kero and yue, i've always wondered if they ever saw each other, or kero wondered, as siblings, not just guardians.

Great story!
SilverMoon Yuki chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Oh wow, this was such a great fiction! Is this really a spoiler to the whole manga? Its so nice...yet sad..

'Hitori De' means [By Oneself]? I always thought it meant Firebird...hmm..oh well. This was very well written, and definitely wonderful. _ I enjoy your fictions! Please continue to write soon!
deleted account chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Suppi! *Whines* That was really sad
The Elemental chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Wow. So sad! *Wails* But a really nice story anyway. It's an interesting take, and I love the last lines. Please write the Clow fic, I' can't wait to see your take on everything!
Dr Megalomania chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
that is sooooo good! i might cry, but still it's soo good! please write more!
Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
I never thought about it from Clow's POV. I guess it would be very lonely for him. Great story! Please write another.
Spot'sFairyto lazy to log in chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Awwwww. *sniff*
Ciircee chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
I don't know why I never reviewed this before, it's truly lovely and I really like it. I'm slow and lazy, I guess. . I love all you CCS stuff.
Finrod Felagund chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Awww...that's nice...sad but nice.
ophelietta chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
*sniff* Never have I read a story about Clow that was so real, and he was crying, and his poor mother, and Yue and Kero and, and, and, and- *bawls* IT WAS JUST SO GOOD! Keep up *sob* the great *sob* writing, and I'll make sure to keep reviewing. I'm sure I just got something in this darned eye of mine...
Amethyst chapter 1 . 7/23/2001